Chili's Nutritional Info

• I don't know if this has ever been posted or not, but I just called Brinker and asked about a few of their menu items that we normally order.

Old Timer (without fries) 793 calories, 45 g fat
    Black Beans 133 calories, 1 g fat
    Beef Fajitas (includes 3 tortillas and pico, sour cream "boat") 1,067 calories, 51 g fat
  • Oh gee, thanks!!! Sounds terrible! They wouldn't give the info to me via email, so maybe I'll call them, too Our Chilis fast food guide on the site is very limited.

Thanks!
  • Here's a great site to look up restaurant foods. Their menus arent complete but it's good to get an idea of what you are eating at a restaurant.

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/cat...id=21&partner=

yowza, if I ordered the flame grilled ribeye meal (sounds healthy, sort of) I would get a whopping 1080 calories set in front of me. If I were really going wild and ordered the molton chocolate cake I would add another 1505 calories. These things are good to know lol.
  • The only thing I ever get at chili's is the citrus fire chickne and shrimp, which is kind of bad 660 calories, but you get a lot of food for that amount. It's my every once in awhile splurge!
  • Oh my GOD. Over 1000 calories in one meal/dessert? Are you SERIOUS? Really???

I've never been in a Chili's and now, I'm never going to!!
  • Hmm...I wonder what their Southwest eggrolls are like? My favorites. I believe you can substitute a veggie patty for their burgers- and while it may still be fairly high calorie, you at least get some fiber from it.
  • this is great thanks for sharing-also another great link-I was amazed with how much fat some of these things had!

http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp
  • But they're soooo goooood
    I shed a tear when I found out how bad the lettuce wraps are- tons of fat and maybe 800 calories. I made them at home once and it was okay, but without the sauces and stuff it just ain't the same.
  • It's been years since I've been to Chilis. What is an "Old Timer"?