Bite Me!

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Where did our bite me thread go? Are we just more calm this month? Because I have a big one I'd like to share with you all, and I apologize to any of our religious alternachicks if I offend you, but the actions of the person who can bite me offended me!

So, I'm standing waiting for my bus, which is rounding the corner and about to pull over to pick me up. This car pulls over to the side of the road just a bit ahead of me, and this lady opens her door causing a school bus to have to swerve to avoid making her into a stain, and came over to me. I figure she's lost and needs directions or something, so I let my guard down and took off my headphones (which are like a bulletproof vest if you're on the bus, let me tell you *L*) and she pulls out her little papers and procedes to start telling me about god!!!
    I was completely dumbfounded. First off, my bus is about to pick me up. Secondly, she endangered other drivers on the road to pull over and sell me her religion! I curtly advised her that my bus was here and I was not interested, but thank you just the same.
    Then to further add to my aggrivation she slowly gets back into her car, while my bus has to wait behind her, and then they pull over to try someone else standing on the road and my bus has to wait again for them to open their door and endanger even more drivers. I was furious.
    I guess I feel it's okay door to door because I can always say no and shut the door, but when I'm cornered and have no where to hide - it's just inappropriate. And so, that lady who tried to tell me what god can do for me, can bite me!

(and isn't it always the case that you come up with a great comeback after the person is gone, because i'd like to have told her that god can give me free choice to make up my mind on religion and his followers. so there!)

ok. rant over. someone else's turn.
  • EEEEEK I can't believe that lady did that - maybe she has a death wish and is in a hurry to get to heaven? unfortunately she could have endangered other people too!

Religion pushers can Bite me too!

Everyone is entitled to their own belief system and I respect that so why can't they respect me too? In fact on the way home from WW last night my friend and I walked past a man who said "Jesus loves you!" as we walked past so I said "thank you!" to him and smiled at him and that was it - he just wanted to tell people that and was not bothering them with paraphenilia or telling people about his religion - in fact having him say to to us was kind of nice
  • She doesn't need to "Bite you" she can get you killed anyway! Maybe she is an angel of 'im upstairs wanting to recruit more inmates. One thing is for sure she should not be driving. People of that persuasion are pretty selfish too. The road my aunit lives i has private parking but there is a church at the end of the road and they double and treble park along the road.
  • What really get smy goat is having to fill in forms on behalf of people who should be filling it in but won't and won't give you the nec info either! I am filling in a form at the moment to recruit some staff and have to "justify" why we want them! I wonder what they'd do if we decided not to employ anyone else as it is too much hassle!!
  • People who MOCK/mimic and copy everything you do..can Bite me! My MIL does that with everything of mine. I swear when she comes in my house, she 'goes shopping' looking at everything I own and then....suddly she has something JUST like it in her house. Drives me NUTS! Get your OWN style WOMAN!
  • PANTYHOSE can BITE ME! They are always popping runs or getting twisted up or sagging at the ankles. I HATE 'EM. My hose today decided that they wanted to stop being stretch around the waist and are trying to fall off my A**! I have them pinned to my skirt, but if those pins POP, somebody is gonna get a big surprise!
  • LOL! I am afraid that the word "Pantyhose" is very amusing to us Brits. We call them tights. I always think of pantyhose as a slightly risky word.

I warned my friend when she went to work in Florida that she would have to wear the blasted things (we don't always here) . SHe thought I was kidding until she got to work there.
  • We call them tights or nylons here in Canada You are right, "panty hose" does sound funny!

I personally think that the darned things should be written off as a business expense on working women's income tax forms!

and the words "one size fits all" can BITE ME! cause they do noT fit all!!!!
  • Just wear pants! That'll take care of it. That's what I do. The thing that really bugs me is "Queen" size - And no matter how big of a size I get too big the legs are too long and the waist is too small. I hate it!

By the way, an american translation: Panty hose are the thin ones, also sometimes called nylons. Tights are the cloth ones usually worn by little girls taking ballet classes.
    If I could find cloth ones in my size I would wear them, at least they don't fall apart when you look at them wrong.
  • Just wear pants???? Are you crazy?

I am NOT running my butt off, doing squats, and goodness knows what other types of leg exercises just to hide my legs in pants! I come up short in the bust and butt department so legs are all I got to work with and believe me baby, I'm workin it!

DivaTiki
  • I HATE fire drills. I am not talking the ringing fire alarm/leave the building kind. I am talking about the "lets see how quickly and how much of a headache we can get and do a project that should take 2 weeks in one" kind.

I wouldn't mind my job nearly enough if people were at least organized or, more importantly, could think far enough ahead to not cause such problems.
  • Quote: Just wear pants???? Are you crazy?

I am NOT running my butt off, doing squats, and goodness knows what other types of leg exercises just to hide my legs in pants! I come up short in the bust and butt department so legs are all I got to work with and believe me baby, I'm workin it!

DivaTiki
    Work it girl!!

Squeak, Hope things get better around work for you.
  • People who don't pay their car bill and then call me up and cuss me out because the company I work for is reposessing their vehicle... can BITE MY ***!!!

okay, i am better for now. but seriously, what do people expect. pay your bill = we don't bother you. don't pay your bill = we come and get the property that is OURS until it's paid for. sheeeeeeeeeit.

i'm at work, can you tell? 15 more f-in minutes to go.
  • Dear mom: I love you, but brain chemistry and hormones being out of whack are legitimate reasons for crying all the time. I can't just smile and get over it. Bite me.

Dear DH-to-be: I love you, but I WANT TO SLEEP. Which I can't do if you're snoring. And I also can't sleep on the couch because the clock goes "TICK TICK TICK" every bloody second. Which is why I am STILL AWAKE AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING.

I think you should either sleep on the couch, or bite me.
  • my boss can bite me for scheduling me to work Christmas...and every other holiday for that matter! last year I only worked one, and now I am being forced to work 7!