question..

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • DT - I can relate with the wild child! My son was not easily amused as a baby. He really needed stimulation all the time to keep him happy. I'm so envious of mothers with laid back babies! I remember feeling my batteries drain at the end of the day.

If you get some exercise, maybe that will help with the lack of energy. My doctor says that daily exercise will increase energy and sex drive. :wink:

About the Atkins book - Do you have the New Diet Revolution? I know there is an Atkins for Life that is out now, but I haven't read that so I'm not sure if there is an induction guide in it or not. The good thing is, induction lasts only 2 weeks. You can pick up a copy at a used bookstore for a couple of dollars (they are plentiful since they've been in circulation so long) and you can also find many induction guides on the internet. We have one at:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-toolb...induction.html

The jest of it is, no more than 20 net carbs per day, and you have to have at least 3 cups of salad a day. You can deduct your fiber count from your total carb count to get your net carbs. Fiber is good! Try and balance your foods. I saw a lady so happy to post her menu for the day and it was all deviled eggs! Veggies! Don't forget your veggies!
  • aaaaaah... an entire day of deviled eggs. What a life.
  • Quote: aaaaaah... an entire day of deviled eggs. What a life.
    lol. i couldn't eat that many eggs. be tooting my way round the house.
  • Heather, you are far too graphic for my liking.
  • ROFLMAO!!!

That's why *I* don't eat alot of eggs or other foods that give ya gas...It HURTS!! After having a hysterectomy, it seems that the friggin gas just decides to occupy the area where there was once a uterus and have a ball with your insdies. Only good note is at least you really know you are ful of hot air instead of cramps.
  • Ellis, oops. better be careful wouldn't want to offend ( with my noxious odor and all)

Noodles, I will take anything other than cramps. except i remember when i had my c-section afterwords the gas. that was some painful crap.. lol. i made a funny
  • Quote:
    Noodles, I will take anything other than cramps. except i remember when i had my c-section afterwords the gas. that was some painful crap.. lol. i made a funny

OH YEA...THAT GAS IS Awful!!!!!! I had that with my tubal pregnancy surgery & hysterectomy. Man o' Mighty I coulda just died from that friggin air in there...it isn't that gas that your intestines generate, its the friggin gas they forget to "squeeze all outta ya" after they go chopping in there!! They gave me those dissapation pills but they didn't work for beans. I had to suffer for 3 days or so...wahhhh!! **Insert violin and cheese here for my whine!**
  • Noodles. I will take a glass of that whine, lol. by the way congratulations on meeting your mini goal!!!
  • I thought we were talking about pills here? We are so easily distracted
    There is a pill on the market called "Beano" that helps with the above mentioned "tooting" problems.
  • Quote:

Only good note is at least you really know you are ful of hot air instead of cramps.