Carb Control Yogurt

• Hi all,
    I just found a new yogurt at my grocery store. It is by Dannon and it is called
    "Light 'n Fit Carb Control". It has 60 calories, 3grams total fat, 3grams Carbs, 3grams sugar and 5grams protein.

Does this sound like it fits into the SBD??

thanks,
    Michelle
  • You can have light or FF plain or vanilla yogurt in phase 1. The book does not show that but if you look in the revised food list under F&Q you should find it. I tried that yogurt which I'm not a big fan of yogurt to start with and hated it. Both of my kids love yogurt but neither one of them would eat that. I had to throw it out. That may just be my family others may like it.
  • Hi there,

I have been eating that yogurt since I began South Beach diet and I like it. I think it tastes fine but then I hardly ever find anything I can't eat. (roll eyes)

And it is much lower in carbs than any yogurt on the shelf. Works for me!
  • I'm with Pegesus on this one. I like the carb control yogurt and it has far less carbs than even the FF vanilla or plain yogurts out there. The only problem is, it's MUCHO expensive!!
  • Agree on it being expensive.

I add 1/2 fat dry curd cottage cheese with the low carb yogurt it makes a tasty snack.
  • hi, i am on the atkins diet but i saw this thread about the yogurt and had to comment

my mom bought some of the strawberries and cream flavored for me and i LOVED it, even better than regular yogurt.