Wanna see me??? I wanna see you!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • We got some gorgeous chicks here!!!
  • SAPF.. it's already down?!?!?
  • SPF - You are too darn cute. I love the cheetos walrus, I have gummyworm lips in a handful of pictures floating around.

Monkeybabies - Now I can see where you get your name! Those are some cute kids! And you are beautiful!

Kari_berry - Wow! You have sparkling eyes!

Willowgirl - The pink hair does it for me! You have a ton of hair in one of those pictures. It's beautiful but I bet it's a pain to dry!

Holly - What can I say? Stunning as usually. It's so lovely to see how much you've progressed.

Yogakitty - You can really see how happy you are in those wedding pictures. I love the one where you're getting lipstick put on!

Julie - Your progress is amazing! You don't even look like the same woman.
  • Beautiful Me
    Heeeeeeere's Apryl

• This is me 2 weeks ago and this is the size I want to get back down to...

Now, I bet you can see why I feel like a totally different person...

• I think you're beautiful in both of them!
  • Apryl, you are as cute as I knew you would be!
  • You ladies are ALL beautiful!!

SAPF - I missed your picture, I am so sad now!

Here is a link to my photo site - lots of pics: http://members.shaw.ca/raelynn.w/home.html
  • i loved looking at all your pictures of your daughter raelynn. she is beautiful, and had beautiful long hair. and she looks just like you!
  • I was trying to find a recent photo other than my starting weight picture and it looks like the last one I had taken was the day we brought William home from the hospital. Of course I'm still all swollen from all the IV fluids. I weighed 295 when I left the hospital and my starting weight pic is me at 285. I'm also showing one of me at my junior prom. I probably weighed 185-90 there.

• Wow! All you ladies look wonderful... and it is clear to see the major accomplishments you have made. Congrats to all you beautiful women...
  • Here's some photos of me and my family... The site is still under construction.

copy and paste the link below

gstrouphar.photosite.com
  • I hope everyone had a happy easter! I have a new pic on my website but i will post it here too along with a link to my website for all the new people who havent seen it before! First time in a long time i really liked my picture!

http://www.geocities.com/dowsx4/ Just move the mouse over the family pic to see the new one!

• Wow! What a great photo! You have a lovely family, and you are absolutely gorgeous, Julie. The first photo and this photo--it's incredible. You should be so proud of all your hard work. WTG!
  • Julie....wow, I love the picture of your family...thank you so much for sharing!!!!! You have a very attractive family!