Dixie or Yankee or??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What are ya? Dixie? Yankee? Weird?? Take this short quiz and post your results here...

http://www.chuckchamblee.com/dom/fun...dixie_quiz.htm

(I'm curious to see what you Canadian girls get on this! hehehe )
  • My Score...

59% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

Must be because I'm a West Coast Girl with East Coast Family that migrated to the West Coast. hahahaha
  • 100% Dixie, although I'm from Georgia I have lived in the NE USA most of my life. I guess ya just can't take the country outta the girl.
  • 55% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.
    Hum, I thought I grew up in the mid-west.
  • 100% dixie. just can't take the Ga. outta this gal. lol
  • 66% dixie not sure how that happened since I am from central-eastern Canada
  • I was 38 % Yankee. It said "definately Yankee", but at 38 % what does the other 62 % have to say? I was confused...well not as confused as Mauvais must have felt!!!
  • 60% dixie and I've been from NY my entire life. I don't get it. Maybe I've been hangin out with youse southern gals too much. ahhh forget about it...I'm a new yorka tru & tru....LOL
  • Yank..Ohio. And I say 'you guys'.
  • 45% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.

But I have lived in some part of Western New York my whole life. Most of my answers favored either "Great lakes area" or "Common throughout US"
  • 86% Which is funny since I was born and raise well.... almost South of South....Sorry it is late or earlier don't know which yet.
  • 53%, barely Dixie!!! TOO funny!! I also say, "You guys" and I call it Devil's Night which they say is pure michigan.....FUNNY THAT!!! Any others have local volunteer patrols to stop slumlords from burning down their buildings for insurance money? Actually it HAS gotten better here. BECAUSE of the volunteers!!!
  • That was fun. I love quizes.

52% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. Hmmmmm.....what's with us Canajuns?
  • If we were American we would be Southern Belles
  • Ahhh yes but you are all beautifeuuul belles in my book.