Jaded Photos ~ part two

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Very nice photo's Marti, you guys look so happy! Thanks for sharing them with us and again CONGRAT'S Mr. & Mrs. James D. and Jhanai.
  • I can't beleive I missd your wedding photo's!!
    VERY nice!! You both look relaxed and happy as can be.
    Love the dress. I don't think I could wear anything like that though.I would need more clothes to cover my bode.
    Course it wasn't my wedding.......lol
    SUPER sweet of you to share with us at JL so fast!!!!!

God Bless,
  • Thank you Marti for sharing....
    You all look so happy and proud. The dresses are beautiful....
    I can just imagine the paper being snipped as the scrapbook is being done...great photos to work with.
    big hugs
    Angie
  • Ok
    I added some to my Yahoo album. They are in the "Susan" one....

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mom2three39/my_photos
  • I am not seeing anything Susan. It just brings me to an order page
  • Hey Shanna,

Brings it up for me...lol
    Maybe it is Gods way as saying they are really awful and protecting me from shame?? lol

Email your addie and I will just send???

Susan
  • Darn Susan, I too see nothing. Did you make sure you clicked on public view or whatever it says?? I know I forget to do that sometimes and the pictures won't come up for others but do for me. Can't wait to see them.
  • I can't see them either, Susan.... like Cristi says, if you edit to click on Public they will be visible. Or you can just email them to me.....
  • OK-emailed them out to all that I had an addie for........certainly not going to make them public..lol

Hope you get them this way
  • Ok ladies, here's a link to a new photo of me taken today, and one of some of the grandkids. (The kids' photo is a pic of a pic!) Anyway, not only do I look like I haven't lost 25 1/2 pounds, I actually look fatter than the one taken when I began!!!!!! Very disheartening.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/janeprivate/my_photos
  • Jana~don't be so hard on yourself. I can definitely see a difference and you look BEAUTIFUL!! I love that blue! And the girls are so adorable! I want to pinch their cheeks!
  • Jana
    you look beautiful...taking pictures are hard,,,the right angle could mean 5 lbs difference...

hope your Easter was great...
    Angie
  • Hello...

I finally got some of the photos downloaded.

BTW Jana...you look just as cute as your first photo!! I agree with both Cristi and Angie...don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing a Fabulous job. And pictures don't do us justice sometimes...I look at myself and think....am I really that bellyish??

Here are the reception photos.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bel...ames/my_photos

Hope you like them.
  • Cristi, Angie, Marti - thank you all for making me feel better about myself! Kind words mean a lot.

Marti - the reception photos are great! You and your family look so happy - you are truly blessed. Your grandma will want a copy of some of those... Thanks for sharing with us.
  • Jana~we are only speaking the truth-you ARE beautiful!!

Marti~Such pretty pictures. Looks like you guys were having a great time, and you ALL look very happy. I'm glad your grandma was able to be there.