It may be just a phase, but it's my phase

• I'm new to SBD-- I'd been doing a great (similar) program called Naturally Thin... problem was it assumed I knew WHEN I was hungry... so I'd wait and wait and wait to see if I was... and then WHAM, I'd be hungry and eat anything that wasn't nailed down. So, with MD's encouragement and recommendation, I'll be going through the phase.

I post frequently in the journals, and sometimes with the "Cows" in miscellaneous groups. I would probably be better off if I slept more and posted less, but I like the friendships!

Basics about me... 50 something... have always been told I was overweight, whether I was or not. I definitely am now! Have grown kids... one in MA getting an MBA after working a while, and one who's a sr. at Indiana U. Have darling DH (4 year anniversary coming up).... Can't believe there was a great guy out there. California native living in Texas (a looooooooong time) enjoying a second career as a family therapist and coach... after years as a librarian, researcher and mom. I believe that honest, creative self-expression will get one through just about anything!
  • Welcome, Painter Woman. Pull up a beach towel and join in.
  • Welcome to the beach. Lots of friendly chicks hangin out here. We hope to see you around.
  • hi there painterwoman welcome to the beach!!!
  • Welcome to the Beach, PainterWoman!!
  • Welcome! This is the BEST resource for information and support!
  • Welcome Painterwoman! You've taken those first few steps. Stick with us and we'll reach our goals together!