Yay! I exercised today!

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • Quote: I got exhaustion just reading about this! Noodles, what is this, some kind of hormonal thing? And can I have some???
    LOL SITC!! I think I'm semi-panicking because we had these trees since SEPTEMBER and nothing has been done...now that my eye surgery is coming up I'm trying to squeeze in all of this stuff beforehand. Also because after March it is a bit too late to plant trees here. Oh and cause I am waiting until after eye surgery to join the gym so I'm trying to keep busy otherwise. Oh and cause I got tired of looking at dirt in the backyard. Oh and...I don't know why else... Just because I guess??

JIFFY That is great exercise!!! That's 3 hours of keeping busy!! You DO belong here...stay put or I'm getting the crazy glue out.
  • Jiffy if i were you i would stay, no telling what noodles would do once she caught you. she is quite the crafty gal.
    well so far i have logged in 4 more WATP miles yesterday. hoping to fit 2 more in tonight.
  • Quote: Jiffy if i were you i would stay, no telling what noodles would do once she caught you. she is quite the crafty gal.
    I dunno about "crafty". I can't even sew a button.

Today...Noodles bowls. Today, that will be her ONLY exercise.

(I need a break from trees and shrubs and rocks and cacti!!)
  • Quote: geez louise.l i come out of perpetual lurkdom feeling real proud of myself for an hour walk and 2 hours of weights.. there's NO WAY i belong here, except maybe as comic relief!!!

you ladies absolutely ROCK. but we knew that!!!!
    Jiffypop: that's a LOT of work in one day, more than I usually do in the gym! I'm impressed-- I told you you must have a lot of muscle!!!
  • Great job ladies!!! I did 33 1/2 minutes on my GAZELLE again today.
  • I did Taebo Cardio today, 45 minutes.
  • Wednesday

I bowled for 3½ hours.

190 174 and.....a....220!!! CLEAN GAME!!!
  • Noodles, whoohoo on the bowling!!
    Jennifer : How? lol you rock i got thru 15 minutes maybe.
    Pookie, congrats, i always thought the gazelle looked like fun.

2 mile WATP. again, i am so addicted.
  • Way to go Chicks!

I am starting a new thread for April