Leslie Sansone Walk way the pounds 2 mile video??

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I was curious as to how these videos work? I was interested in buying them, but is it walking in place or something? Sorry if I don't really understand it - but the tapes sound interesting, but I know very little about them.

Thanks in advance

~ Kari ~
  • 4mile walkaway tape
    Quote: The 4 mile express does not use weights and it makes me sweat just a bit.
    How long is the 4 mile walk away express ?
  • Hi the 4 mile Express is 1 hour long. It really flies by so you don't really notice how long it really is. This is one of my favorite workouts. I sometimes do two miles in the morning and the other two when I get home from work. The pace of the music determines the miles so the faster the pace the quicker the miles go by. The music isn't too bad in this one either. It really is worth a try!
  • Quote: Hi the 4 mile Express is 1 hour long. It really flies by so you don't really notice how long it really is. This is one of my favorite workouts. I sometimes do two miles in the morning and the other two when I get home from work. The pace of the music determines the miles so the faster the pace the quicker the miles go by. The music isn't too bad in this one either. It really is worth a try!
    Ok I think I will do the 3 mile next if I do my one mile in the morning then do 3 mile in after noon I will have over one hour that sounds good to me I am 62 years old got to keep going
  • I have just started the 2 mile one a week ago and really want to get the 3 mile one now. I love the music and feel great afterward. I find myself wanting to exercise (beleive me thats quite a change) try it and see if it fits you!!

dale
  • Quote: I was curious as to how these videos work? I was interested in buying them, but is it walking in place or something? Sorry if I don't really understand it - but the tapes sound interesting, but I know very little about them.

Thanks in advance

~ Kari ~
    Kari,
    The WATP videos are based on a few basic moves, which Leslie demonstrates at the beginning (walking in one spot, kicks, knee lifts, side steps, etc.) It really isn't just walking. They are a good work out for people just starting to exercise, or a good supplement for regular exercisers. You can use hand weights to intensify the work out.
  • I love my 1,2 mile ab WATP. I do the 1 mile when i just want an energy boost. 15 minutes and i am done. and i try to do the 2 mile 4-5 days a week. It goes by pretty quick, but i can definately feel the workout.