New Girl on the Block!

• Hi All

Just thought I would post a quick message to say that i have found you now and will be popping in at odd times!
    I have been a WW member for 4 weeks and have lost 14 1/2lbs and very chuffed with it!
  • Welcome and Congratulations!

You'll like this site. It is very informative and helpful to everyone. Don't hesitate to post and reply. It's the best way to gain the support you may need.

Best of luck!
    Karen
  • Wow
    Way to go tubbygirl, that is amazing. What is your goal?
    I just started and hope to lose 40 pds by Sept 15 but anything will be good to. Keep up the good work
  • Hey Tubbygirl,
    If you keep this up, you won't be tubby much longer. That's a terrific weight loss. Good for you and much continued success.
  • The artist formerly known as Tubbygirl....
    Well done Tubbygirl you've every right to be chuffed, keep it up. I found this site about a month ago, and have got so much advice and inspiration inbetween classes, this site is kind of addictive, not sure if I can give it up (bit like food )
  • Welcome tubbygirl!

This is a great site and you will get lots of encouragement from all the members.

Keep up the good work at WW.

Bev
  • Well Thank you All
    Thanks all for your lovely messages.

I don't have a goal at the moment. As i am an old gold member i remember getting and going back, so i would be quite happy just to be a normal size if you know what i mean!

I love some of the avatars specially Booty that ones great!

Cheers Tracyxx