Points for Slim Fast Shakes?

• Anyone know how many points for Slim Fast Shakes? Anyone else combining WW and Slim Fast?
  • I can't remember exactly how many points they are, but I stopped using them because they are so high in sugar.
  • Just use the points calculator and it will figure it out for you! Good Luck!

http://www.angelfire.com/co/mtrevino/points.html

Lily
  • Quote: Anyone know how many points for Slim Fast Shakes? Anyone else combining WW and Slim Fast?
    Hi I am combining the two of them. Although this is just my first day! A drink you mix your self with skim milk is 3 points. I like using slimfast because it is easy for me! Good Luck. This is my first post so hope I did it correctly!
  • thanks for the info. 3 points is pretty good for a full meal. This is only my second day of combining the 2, so I guess we will find out together if it works or not! I did South Beach for the initial 2 weeks and now am switching to something I can do longer term. Good luck to you too!
  • Personally I can get a whole lot more food for the same calories and feel much more satisified with real food. There is no way I could do SlimFast for the rest of my life.