Pigs Anon

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • One entire bottle of cabernet Saturday night. Then TOM started Sunday. Gotta be a connection there. Weight hasn't changed, but I'm feeling a bit waterlogged under the Plimsoll line.
  • Quote:

Piggy: daughters birthday cake, bro in law birthday cake, son leaving cake. Ice cream, MEGA brownies that melt in your mouth. Thinking about having one for lunch , home made lasagna(made 4 huge pans), spare ribs, potato salad, 2 kinds of sweet potatoes(one mashed with brown sugar and pecans-my sis did use splenda for the regular sugar...like that helped ) home made macaroni and cheese, ham and more.... Do I feel guilty-heck no. Figure I will just get back to eating better 'tomorrow'.....
    Ooohhhhhh...yummmm....SLURP. **Licks Chops**

I gotta get out of here before I drool all over the keyboard!! I feel guilty just reading it! hahahaahaha...
  • Quote: Ooohhhhhh...yummmm....SLURP. **Licks Chops**

I gotta get out of here before I drool all over the keyboard!! I feel guilty just reading it! hahahaahaha...
    so yummy and sinful sounding.

seek : i won't even say how many of the brews i knocked back. a lot. i think i was trying to act like a college student. lol
    other than that my sin this weekend was i didn't eat all day yesterday and then hubby ordered pizza. and i ate, and ate.
  • Quote: so yummy and sinful sounding.
    HEY!! Are you teasing me?!! Not fair!! Don't make me whip out my wet Noodle whip!!

Just teasin ya.

I pigged out a little yesterday. I had a bit too much dark chocolate. Ate almost ½ the bar!! Argh...but I was starving and sick of lettuce.
  • Okay...I didn't feel like eating dinner this evening - just not in the mood....so I had a cup of tea and 2 white chocolate chip macadamian nut cookies instead
  • noodles, no fair teasing me with fun stuff.
  • Quote: noodles, no fair teasing me with fun stuff.

OOOOOooohhhh Heather is showing her "other" side... interesting...

I have the urge to pig out today on every freaking sweet imaginable. sigh...I could go for about 6 Krispy Kreme Donuts right about now. Good thing it's ½ hour away from here. God only knows what I am going to do once we get IN-N-Out put in!! That's only 4 miles away!! AND the 1st one in Tucson!!! Lord help me...I can taste it now...Cheeseburger, Animal Style. Flies...Strawberry Shake...
  • Quote: OOOOOooohhhh Heather is showing her "other" side... interesting...

God only knows what I am going to do once we get IN-N-Out put in!!
    Yeah, I worry about getting the old in-and-out put in, too. Noodles, maybe it's not FOOD you're craving...
  • Noodles - Lord help me...I can taste it now...Cheeseburger, Animal Style. Flies...Strawberry Shake...

Flies Just what kind of restaurant is that? Are they deep flied or oven flied.....
  • I like to broil mine with a little EVO Oil fwiw....

Skew
  • Quote: Yeah, I worry about getting the old in-and-out put in, too. Noodles, maybe it's not FOOD you're craving...
    noodles that krispy kreme is evil..back away from the noodle whip you have been a very bad noodle
  • Oops.. I meant FRIES. As in POTATOES. Not Flies as in insects!!

Seriously, In-N-Out is a very popular privately owned hamburger chain that I grew up with in So. California. They have since expanded up to Northern Calif, Nevada, and Arizona. Everything's fresh. Never frozen. It's the ONLY burger joint I will not feel 100% guilty eating at. Oh and they even have a protien burger for all of you non-bun eating folks. But..you have a point there, SITC...one in her 30s and in her prime can always use some of the non-food in-n-out.

(Hopes her hubby reads this!! Hahahahahaha!!)

Blu: I didn't eat the donuts...yet. I'll be a good girl and get a chef salad tonight at the bowling alley. I realllllllllllly want a donut but...at 200 calories per donut, I don't want the donut to go stick to my butt!! hahahahaa!!
  • O.K.: Flies, whips, in-'n-out, donuts stuck to my butt, sin... in a bowling alley.....

....I've got all the visuals I need for some smokin' dreams tonight.
  • Quote: O.K.: Flies, whips, in-'n-out, donuts stuck to my butt, sin... in a bowling alley.....

....I've got all the visuals I need for some smokin' dreams tonight.

Try it at a skating rink...on skates... Just stay away from the snack bar though. Loaded with junky calories. hahahaha!
  • Seek :. sweet dreams. u might have to start a new thread, to tell us all about them.