Pigs Anon

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • Despite your piggery - HAAAAAAAAAA you always make me laugh. Thanks I needed that. I am going to be good, even if it kills me GROWL !! lolol
  • Leenie, I just can't be good today. It's too cold. I'll start being good tomorrow. You may join me if you wish.
  • well i think my piggin has affected my mood, so grumpy, my body, so sluggish. and yet i feel bad what do i want to do? why go eat of course.. oh lordy..
  • Yes...I succumbed to piggery yesterday as well...yesterday's menu consisted of 4 slices of bacon...a Balance Bar...a Taco Bell Mexican pizza and two tacos...4 breadsticks and cheese sauce...and 4 glasses of champagne. Yikes...no dairy, no fruits or veggies...just grease and carbs and alcahol....did I mention I have dance class today? How am I going to make it through???? Must do better today....
    Aphil
  • Quote: Leenie, I just can't be good today. It's too cold. I'll start being good tomorrow. You may join me if you wish.
    Believe it or not I am doing great today, its amazing what guilt will do
    But I'll still join you Ellis
  • Is it bad that while reading this thread, I come up with dinner ideas????
  • Quote: Is it bad that while reading this thread, I come up with dinner ideas????
    Squeak!!

Leenie, I confess I was doing REALLY well this morning. But I boobed. I AM going to start tomorrow. Stay with it, girl!! We can do this! (we can?)
  • can we ?

Squeak HAAAA!!!
  • hehe. I am bad I know.

Well last night I had a complete pig out. I was so busy and stressed at work, I didn't eat ANYTHING until a granola bar at 3pm. Went out to dinner around 6 with a friend, and ate garlic bread,steak w/blue cheese, mashed potatoes, fries, a drink, and a piece of dulche de leche cheesecake. opps.
  • squeak, now i am hungry, lol
  • Two weeks worth of cheating = 9 pounds gained. I am having a hard time remembering what I ate (still fuzzy) but I can tell you what I didn't eat. Nothing remotely close to what my program says.

Back on track now (five hours in)

Man did I eat and drink
  • Trixi, sounds like you had a good time if everything was fuzzy, wait are you fuzzy or is the food fuzzy ? HAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Glad to see your back OP
  • Some good ol' Arby's . the curly fries were bad.( i even licked the grease off my fingers< gasp>) but i had water. and instead of the usual yummy fattening roast beef. i subbed the new market fresh turkey. was pretty good.
  • Well...I have been exercising alot this week...BUT..I've been eating like a gluttonous pig too!! I feel like I'm always starving now. I did manage to drink alot of water though. I guess I should just chew gum to make my mouth so tired that I don't have enough strength to chew. Hahahahaha! Yea right...keep dreaming Noodles!
  • Had to go and hunt this thread up. so i could confess my sinning pigging ways. lol my friend's hubby bakes, oh does he. this pineapple cake with cream cheese frosting has inspired dreams in the past. so last night i ate 3 pieces. better than the 6 last time he baked one. hehe add in various nono's and i guess this weekend is chalked up to "wasted on food"