Its Time to Get Serious!

• Hey All! My name is Corissa and I am looking for a weight lose buddy! I have been going to a weight loss clinic called New Day since November, and I have only lost 10#. I am almost 18 years old, and I weigh almost 200#. I really want to get serious about it and get this weight off! I just feel like I have no support! I have about 50# to loss, and I would like to do it by the time I graduate in May! If anyone is interested let me know!

Thanks!
  • hi corissaa3!
    i wouldn't mind being your buddy. i'm new to this site, only using it for about a week, but i've found i'm a lot more motivated on a daily basis since i started visiting this site. there are so many women with so many great weight loss success stories, it's inspiring. i only have about 20lbs to loose. i was 200lbs just 1yr ago, my heaviest ever. i'm sure you can loose all or most of the weight you want to by graduation, visit some of the other forums here, you'll find a lot of great tips and ideas. a lot of these ladies are practicly experts when it comes to nutrition and exercise.
  • Thank you so much for your motivation! I have been playing around with the different forums and I have learned a lot in just this short amount of time! I look forward to talking to you in the future!
  • Quote: Thank you so much for your motivation! I have been playing around with the different forums and I have learned a lot in just this short amount of time! I look forward to talking to you in the future!
    If you need another buddy, I would not mind. I am 19yr old college student in Tennessee. I have roughly 15-20 pounds to lose. I don't know because I don't have a scale in my room. Let me know
  • Sounds good to me! The more buddies the better! Just makes for more support!