Design your own routine DVD?

• Does anybody remember a DVD being reviewed the end of 2002/beginning of 2003 in Shape or Cooking Light or some similar mag where there was hours and hours of exercises on a DVD? You could select different parts to make the routine focus on whatever body area you wanted and customize length of the workout. They were raving about it and it really appealed to me for the flexibility and variety. Anyway, I didn't write it down and forgot where I had read about it. I tried a couple of times to track it down during various magazine purges but no luck. Ring any bells for anybody?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Dez
  • I hadn't heard of it, but sounds cool... like a "choose your own adventure" LOL
  • Try www.karenvoight.com she has a DVD where you pick a different mix of workouts for everyday of the week. They're the same workouts (everytime you choose cardio, it's the same cardio workout) but it's the only one I can think of that sounds like what you're talking about. Good luck! I love Karen's other DVDs, but have not tried this one.
    Shannon

Edited to add that it's called Sleek Physique for the Week
  • I think I know
    I think it's one of the QUICK FIX titles. Do a search on amazon in the DVD and/or VHS categories and see what comes up.
  • You can also do it with Sharon Mann: The Works DVD's...

She has 3: Cardio, Strength, & Yoga/Pilates.

You can program TONS of workouts by mixing and matching. Sharon is very fun and motivating and her videos are a good buy, imo.

MM