Need some help with POINTS

• HI

I'm new to 3FC but I have been a WW for about 26 weeks now... (18.6lbs down!)
    BUT, I need some calculations for the following:

boneless buffulo wings
    mozzarella sticks
    margaritas (no salt)

I went out with the girls and have plenty of flexpoints so I should be ok but I am getting really fanatical at writing everything down and I want to keep my momentum going!

Thanks for anyone's help and if I can ever be of assistance, just let me know!!

Thanks in advance,

Stardust
  • Buffalo Wings depend on many factors: 1) fried or baked 2) breaded or not and 3) type of wing sauce

Utilize the following tools to figure points:

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl

www.calorieking.com

www.dietfacts.com

www.dwlz.com - she has a pretty comprehensive beer, wine and alcohol drinks list too

www.3fatchicks.com
  • I'm so screwed
    Thanks for the great web-sites
    I'll never be THAT careless again, but then again, I haven't done that AT ALL in months!
    I will move on from this!

Have a great day

Stardust
  • I would say one night out without thinking about points is allowed- even needed - once in a while. When ever I go to Las Vegas for the weekend, I say that I will have one night without points wondering around in my brain as I pick and chose only my very favorites to eat. Instead I just take a night off.
    I like your "move on" attitude.
    I make my own maragritas at home. I found a sugar free margarita mix that is made with just water lime juice and sugar free sweetner. I add tequilla (1.5 oz) and lots of ice and then whirl in the blender. Yum. It come out to 5 points and is a huge glass.
  • Thanks for the great tip, loralee
    I love that recipe!...bit do you add triple sec. too or no?
    And you're right, I've gotta lighten up ONCE in a while!

STAC