Weigh in at home 3/26 to 4/1

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Judy, Happy Birthday - yum, portabella sandwiches!! I was reading your post from the weekend. I have done that one many times. Come through a food get together fine and then hit afterwards. I wonder if we get in more of a rest mode after and food is part of our resting. I am having a better week. But unfortunately, not due to willpower. My kitchen is being remodeled and I packed away all the snackies. So am left with fruit and am refusing to go to the store.

Carla, what a great way to enjoy meals out without overdoing. Going out tonight with friends and am going to think about your choosing and taste method for dinner.

Holly, hope things are going well on your OP week. Congrats on the maintain.

Pat, the college sounds wonderful for Sarah. How exciting. Wow, that walking really worked for you . What a fantastic loss!

Celebrated a co-workers birthday and had a slight piece of chocolate cake. But have been so busy that haven't had time to be shoveling food in my mouth! I am looking to having a loss this week!

Jan
  • Hi everyone -

Jan - Remodeling your kitchen - now that's a disruption. I'm glad that I very happy that my kitchen is the one area of my house that I'm satisfied with as is. Have fun at dinner tonight. I really think that when I'm going out to dinner (and not run of the milll let's grab a quick bite and the usual old restaurant) it really helps me to focus on moderation rather than points. Keeps me from getting frustrated and throwing the whole program out the window for the meal. I'm getting better at honing in on what's special and ignoring what I can get any old time. For example, if the bread basket isn't spectacular, I forget the bread.

I'm still hanging on, although still eating at max. Of course there's nothing wrong with that other than it means I'm doing more snacking than I'd like. I figure after I get this week under my belt, I'll be on a more even keel next week. I'm find that the little voice telling me to go ahead and have whatever I want is much weaker than the voice of restraint, so that's good. No special challenges this weekend so hopefully I'll see progress at the scale.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Carla