Secrets for Success

• Well...in order for me to get here everyday to read and post, I thought that I would type a daily "tip" for success. The tips actually come from an old WW book that I bought years ago. So, not to go agains plagerism laws....I hav eto give due credit. It is called: Weight Watchers 101 Secrets FOR SUCCESS; Weight Loss Tips From Weight Watchers Leaders. A lot of these tips, we have all ready heard of...but nevertheless, they are still filled of good wisdom that we can apply to matter what kind of meal plan we choose.

Todays Secret for Success:

"When I started my weight-loss plan, I wrote myself a letter and said good-bye to the fat. I listed every reason to hate the extra weight and why it kept me from doing what I wanted. I mailed the letter to myself and read it every time I wanted to overeat."
    S.W.
    Springshill, Florida
  • oooops, sorry for my typos...I always lost credit in school for not proof reading.
  • That's great, thanks for taking the time to post that. I really like the saying that " nothing tastes as good as being thin and healthy will feel". It's my new mantra .

Jenaya
  • What a great idea. Thanks for thinking of us.