Jiggy Puzzle---1-09-04 (For You Girls In Canada...)

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Um....I had the windows open today to get the warm air in here and force out the cold air. It was about 76° and sunny.
    <Ducks & Runs For Cover!>

• You witch, you.
  • Ellis - I'm so sorry about your lack of heat. Couldn't have happened at a worse time. Remember the ice storm? I have to admit though, that at first I thought you were joking so you wouldn't have a bunch of us show up on your door step expecting a party. *LOL*

And Noodles - you are mean, mean, mean!!!

• Oh, I remember it very well, Teufelchen! Wasn't it dreadful!? Did you lose hydro for any length of time?
    We were living in a small town just outside of Ottawa at the time. We lost our hydro for only 3 or 4 days, but that was enough to send me screaming to my sister's place in the city. God, it was cold.
    Hey, I'm always open for a party. (is that true, Ruth?)
  • Quote: Oh, I remember it very well, Teufelchen! Wasn't it dreadful!? Did you lose hydro for any length of time?
    We were living in a small town just outside of Ottawa at the time. We lost our hydro for only 3 or 4 days, but that was enough to send me screaming to my sister's place in the city. God, it was cold.
    Hey, I'm always open for a party. (is that true, Ruth?)
    PARTY?!! CAN I COME???!! I'll get my ticket now! hehehehe
  • Quote: You witch, you.

Me Sorry. I really am willing to share...Especially when we hit like...110°. You can have your share!! hehehe... In the meantime..maybe this will warm ya up...if not physically maybe mentally...

I took it myself too!!

• Oh, Noodles! That is SO beautiful!!
  • Gorgeous!

BTW it is currently -43 c with the windchill here in chilly Ottawa
  • Quote: Gorgeous!

BTW it is currently -43 c with the windchill here in chilly Ottawa
    Well...here's some suns for ya! Now you know why Noodles will visit in the summer...My insides would freeze if I was there right now! 1 breath and Noodles keels over..."It was the wind chill". hahahaha
  • Ellis - I only lost power for 1 day. I was extremely lucky. And because I worked in Hull I couldn't go to work because there was no power over here (I'm at work now - ON BREAK!!).

Thanks for the rays Noodles. We need them!!

• BTW - Noodles - that is an amazing photograph!
  • SURE, you're on break, Teufelchen!
  • Quote: BTW - Noodles - that is an amazing photograph!

Why Thank You...Thank You Very Much! I took that at my aunt's house here in town. She goes HEY look at that beautiful sunset...I go HEY I got my digitial with me! And...alas, a picture was born. hehehe
  • Hmmm. I could swear I took that picture.....
  • Quote: Hmmm. I could swear I took that picture.....
    I thought I took that one and you took the other one??