BIRTHDATE -June 25

WHERE YOU LIVE -Northern Manitoba - Canada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - nope

PETS -1 cat

OCCUPATION -tourism coordinator

STARTING WEIGHT -325

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -chocolate!

FAV.BOOK(S) - how about author? I like thomas king right now

FAV. MOVIE(S) - I can't answer this. I'll watch almost anything... former film student

FAV. QUOTE - Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -
    I gained weight since I was diagnosed with MS a couple years ago... and I blame the disease process/medication but i've always been overweight. i'm healthy enough to exercise now... so carpe diem!
  • DATE - August 22nd 2008

USER NAME - luvja

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It's short for "I Love Jamaica", because I do. I've spent lots of time in Jamaica, I left my heart there

REAL NAME - Sherri

AGE - 22 in a few months

BIRTHDATE - December 5th 1986

WHERE YOU LIVE - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Nope

ANNIVERSARY - None

KIDS - Not yet

PETS - 1 cat

OCCUPATION - Medical

STARTING WEIGHT - 343

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Weight Watchers, but really I'm just eating much healthier and exercising

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking/Jogging

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Fast Food

FAV.BOOK(S) - None

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Lots!

FAV. SONG(S) - I love dancehall and reggae....lots of favourite songs

FAV. QUOTE - "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
  • DATE - 9/17/08

USER NAME - jeniansmom

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - my name is Jen and I'm Ian's mom

REAL NAME - Jen

AGE - 36

BIRTHDATE - 4/11/72

WHERE YOU LIVE - Maine

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Aaron

ANNIVERSARY - 5/29/94

KIDS - Ian (10)

PETS - Squirt (cat)

OCCUPATION - Chiropractic Assistant

STARTING WEIGHT - 299+

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Loosely following the Insulin Resistance Diet and the principles of Dr. James Chestnut, DC's Eat Well, Move Well, Think Well program

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walk Away the Pounds, Tae Bo, Theraband and hand weight work, crunches, treadmill, various repetitive exercises (like lunges, leg lifts, etc)

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - There are no no-no foods. But there are foods that will adversely affect my blood sugar and I will choose when and how often I will eat them.

FAV.BOOK(S) - lots of fantasy, Stephanie Plum series, a few things by former Bishop John Shelby Spong

FAV. MOVIE(S) - things that make me laugh

FAV. SONG(S) - 90s alternative, classic rock, some classical

FAV. QUOTE - I have a collection of them I have been copying from here. I think my current fave is one I modify depending on the situation, but it always ends in "Pick your hard"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I have finally accepted a 4 year old diagnosis of Type II Diabetes and am doing my darnedest to control it with lifestyle changes. I am humbled and awed by all the love and support that flows through this forum. I am so happy to have found 3FC. Thank you dgramie for inviting me to this subforum
  • DATE - Jan 2,2008

USER NAME - Fungirl28

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I'm considered the funny girl and the age that I was when I made up the username.

REAL NAME - Tenisha

AGE -32

BIRTHDATE - August 23

WHERE YOU LIVE - Hayward,ca

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - None

ANNIVERSARY - n/a

KIDS -None

PETS -

OCCUPATION - Dispatcher, Paralegal student

STARTING WEIGHT - 392

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Biggest loser/MT Body Makeover

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking, Eliptical, Cycling, Circuit Training

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Ice Cream

FAV.BOOK(S) - Harry Potter Books

FAV. MOVIE(S) - LOTR, Disaster movies

FAV. SONG(S) - Anything by Journey or Def Leppard

FAV. QUOTE - Try not to be a person of success, but rather a person of virtue." - Albert Einstein

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I've been on so many diet plans over the years,some worked, some didn't, but my drawback was never measuring my food and never realizing what a real portion size was. In 2005, I started a program that made me realize what a real portion size was and helped me learn what foods helped me lose weight and what foods helped me gain. When I started, I weighed 353lbs. That first week, I lost 13lbs, and I kept dropping weight like that for 2 months until I reached 270lbs....and I panicked because I had been big for so long.....what if I reach my goal and I'm still unhappy. So I stopped...and now four years and a 120lb weight gain later I realize that I will NEVER be happy at my current weight or bigger. I'm ready to reveal the real Tenisha that's been hiding under,sometimes smothered by, all the fat.

I've been dieting and obsessing about my size for 15 years, and I'm sick of it. My goal is to get to the point where my weight is not the reason why I can't do something. I want to sit in a chair without worrying if it can hold my weight. When my friends say "let go to the amusement park, I automatically think of all the rides I can't fit on. I recently found out that as well as funny, that I'm adventurous. I climbed the waterfalls in Jamaica, it was hard and very strenous, but when I got to the top, I was so exhilirated and more proud of myself than ever. I know that once I've reached my goal of being healthy and fit that I can truly start to live my life in the fullest.
  • my bio
    DATE - 1/4/2009

USER NAME -mariamherrera

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - it's my real name

REAL NAME - maria Herrera

AGE -26

BIRTHDATE - 5-22-82

WHERE YOU LIVE - Seattle Washington area

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - My husband Sergio- who is also losing weight with me!

ANNIVERSARY - Nov. 13th

KIDS -none

PETS - One west higland white terrier named Isabella, and two cats named Tyler and Sydney

OCCUPATION -Part time hairstylist and part time preschool teacher

STARTING WEIGHT -306

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -Low cal baby!

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - My Wii Fit particularly the hula hooping, step, jogging and yoga exercises, swimming, dancing, volley ball, and walking the dog!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -sweets! desserts, anything with sugar..lol

FAV.BOOK(S) - cheesy romance novels, self help books, poetry books, men are from mars women are from venus is a gem!, chicken soup for the soul series!

FAV. MOVIE(S) -gone with the wind, fools rush in, robin hood men in tights, space balls, nothing to lose, etc

FAV. SONG(S) - wayyy to many to name!

FAV. QUOTE -You Don't miss something until it's gone to cherish it while you have it! (except for in the case of fat and weight or drama!)

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I enjoy traveling, and sight seeing, experiencing new and exciting thing! I love arts and crafts!

I cant wait for the day When I don't have to revolve my life around my weight! I cant wait untill I can ride on airplane and not need a seat belt extension, I cant wait until I wont be scared of riding rides at an amusment fro fear I wont fit in it or that it will break down on me, I can't wait for the day I can ride a horse and not fear that I'm going to break the poor baby's back!lol.. I cant wait for the day untill I can walk into any store and find soemthing that will fit! I cant wait until I don't have to shop at the big girls store, I cant wait until the day I wont have to lie when I renew my drivers license on the weight section! here's to those days to come! and I know they will!
  • -hungry girl-
    DATE - July 2, 2009

USER NAME - aphimira

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -I'm an Alpha Phi (sorority) and my name is Mira

REAL NAME - Mira Mae

AGE - 23 yoa

BIRTHDATE - 27. april

WHERE YOU LIVE - Bluffton, Indiana

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Very significant...TJ

ANNIVERSARY - May 23, 2009 (Yup we just got married)

KIDS -Someday

PETS - A cat..Chloe

OCCUPATION - RN soon, I just graduated college and am officially finished in August so I will be taking the NCLEX and looking for a job very soon!

STARTING WEIGHT - 304 (That's how much I weight today, while the other day at the doctor's office I weighed 310 when i decided to do something about this)

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Healthy Eating Plan so far, Exercise 45 mins a day....perhaps calorie counting. I'm not really sure what's best for me.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Eliptical...Treadmill

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Chocolate Ice Cream, Brownies

FAV.BOOK(S) -Twilight...yeah I know

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Finding Nemo, 5th element, The Incredibles

FAV. SONG(S) - Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

FAV. QUOTE - "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning" Apocalypse Now (It's always changing)

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I love fashion and clothing, makeup and hair and can't wait to have a better body to dress
  • I was bad, and didn't log in for a few months, so my bio got deleted; so I'll re-do it!

DATE - 8/22/2009

USER NAME - kayleystar

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Kayley is my first name, and Star is my middle name. Pretty simple. lol.

REAL NAME - See above. :P

AGE - 23

BIRTHDATE - June 2nd, 1986

WHERE YOU LIVE - Michigan

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Andrew

ANNIVERSARY - December 24th (2004 for the year).

KIDS - Zero. Don't want children.

PETS - 2 cats, and a new little kitten.

OCCUPATION - Full time student; starting my Internship this fall, though!

STARTING WEIGHT - This time around: 380 lbs.

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Watching my calories/fat intake, just basically eating healthier, and exercising!

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Dance Dance Revolution, Yoga, Cardio Dance, Elliptical, Swimming, Weight Training/Strength, Tennis, Wii Fit, Volleyball, Hiking/Walking, Stability Ball...I actually just love to exercise!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Cherry Cheesecake!

FAV.BOOK(S) - Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris, The Twilight Series (yes, I got sucked in after bashing it incessantly!), The Bell Jar, The Notebook, The complete works of Edgar Allan Poe, and many many more. I'm an avid reader!

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Oh my...I have SO many! The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Moulin Rouge, The Notebook, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands...pretty much anything by Tim Burton! Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Superbad, Knocked Up...all sorts of comedy! It's my favorite genre.

FAV. SONG(S) - Again, I have SO many! A few of my all-time favorites: "Redlight District" by Porcelain & The Tramps, "Blue" by A Perfect Circle, "Heaven's A Lie" by Lacuna Coil, "This Sh** Will F*** You Up" by Combichrist, "Marry Me" by Emilie Autumn. I'm a big Industrial & Metal music fan!

FAV. QUOTE - "Life is but a dream you know"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - When I first came to 3FC back in 2005, I weighed 350 lbs. I lost 75 lbs following the South Beach Diet. I then stopped the diet (I don't know WHY), and gained it all back PLUS 30 lbs. To put me at 380 miserable pounds.
  • DATE -Sept 22nd 2009

USER NAME -TracyB73

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -First name last name and my year of birth

REAL NAME -Tracy

AGE -36

BIRTHDATE -03/02/73

WHERE YOU LIVE -Missouri

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Patrick

ANNIVERSARY -We aren't married, Yet

KIDS -DD

PETS -none

OCCUPATION -Cashier at a card Shop

STARTING WEIGHT -310

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -Mine, cutting out all the no nos and drinking water, eating more fruit and vegetables and exercising more

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Walking and swimming

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Ice cream

FAV.BOOK(S) -Anything by Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovich, Lisa Jackson and Karen Rose.

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Diary of a Mad Black woman and anything by Tyler Perry, too many more to name.

FAV. SONG(S) -classic rock, from 60s-80s and Michael Jackson

FAV. QUOTE -To thine ownself be true

Hello all well here is part of it, the rest is, I am making changes in my life to become who I know I can be, more stronger, confident. I went through a heartbreaking divorce almost a year ago, he left me six years but was fighting the divorce, but anyway. In my spare time I love to read. I am a Ghost Hunter, have done many cases. I'm learning how to knit, and am going to be taking a cake decorating class in Oct at my local Michael's store, I would like to eventually , if I am good enough run a cake shop out of my home making cakes for weddings, baby showers , any occasion. Well that is all for now.
  • lost but still trying: pleased to meet you
    DATE - 9/26/09

USER NAME - lostbutstilltrying

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I feel pretty lost, but refuse to give up

REAL NAME - Heather

AGE - 37

BIRTHDATE - September

WHERE YOU LIVE - St Louis, MO (I am required by local law to add "holler")

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - DH, Randy

ANNIVERSARY - June 20

KIDS - DD, Saida (pronounced Sigh-Dah)

PETS -DDog: Pretzel, DCat: Fudge (yeah, I know, I think about food a lot)

OCCUPATION - wish I was working, unemployed

STARTING WEIGHT - 310

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -healthy eating and exercise

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -I like the stair climber - is that crazy?

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -ice-cream with scoops of peanutbutter, bananas, and real caramel

FAV.BOOK(S) -most of them, I read a lot

FAV. MOVIE(S) -that's a tuffie, not sure, something funny and smart probably

FAV. SONG(S) - Re: Your Brains by J Coulton

FAV. QUOTE -"You've won a million dollars!" - but nobody's said it to me yet!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I used to be funny , active and confident - I want to be that person again
  • DATE -10/13/09

USER NAME -sobananas

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -i love rachael zoe and that's one of her sayings and thought it'd make a cute screen name lol.

REAL NAME -Christy

AGE -28

BIRTHDATE -12/28

WHERE YOU LIVE -Texas (Midland/Odessa area)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -n/a

ANNIVERSARY -n/a

KIDS -none

PETS -none (wow i've never felt more alone lol....j/k)

OCCUPATION -I work for my family's business. We do drug testing, dna testing, etc.

STARTING WEIGHT -more than i want to be at lol

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - weight watchers at home....i've had great success with it before but this time I just need to stick with it lol.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -i love to swim/tread water, yoga booty ballet was my fav the last time i did ww hardcore

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -sweets...doesn't matter what kind lol...which is weird cause i use to not be a sweets kind of gal...

FAV.BOOK(S) -i love this series that christian author kristen billerbeck wrote about a girl in her 30's...i also love stori telling by tori spelling....i'm a huge old school 90210 fan lol

FAV. MOVIE(S) -grease 2, love and basketball, the holiday, love actually

FAV. SONG(S) - way to many to list. i'm a huge music person. love everything but being from texas i'm particuliar to a genre called texas country...

FAV. QUOTE -keep coming back cause it works if you work it.....my mom's been sober for 12 years but everytime i got to a meeting i love hearing everyone say that at the end of the aa meeting....it's so true in every aspect for anything someone is trying to work through

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU

I was on 3fc a couple of years ago on my last real attempt for weight loss and it was a huge help. I lost 62 pounds last time but then I started going through some stuff and ended up gaining it back and more. I really hope me being on here again I'll do better.
  • DATE -2/8/10

USER NAME - Pacifica Bee

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I live in an awesome little beach town, Pacifica, and my real name starts with the letter B. Plus I think bees are cute.

REAL NAME - Brandee

AGE - 36

BIRTHDATE - November 6

WHERE YOU LIVE - Pacifica, CA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - my hubby Eric

ANNIVERSARY - 7/13

KIDS - nooo and no interest at all.

PETS - 2 adorable rescue dogs who are the love's of my life, 2nd only to the hubs

OCCUPATION - Research Analyst

STARTING WEIGHT - 332

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - eating healthy, staying between 1200-1400 kcals a day, I quit eating refined sugar in December of 2008 so am continuing that, and have cut out a lot of starches (rice, processed breads / white flour products in general)

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -walking. When my body feels better, I really want to take up jogging and yoga - I'm totally stoked for it.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - sourdough bread slathered in butter

FAV.BOOK(S) - I'm a big sci-fi nut, so name it and I have probably read it. I've been on a Robin Hobb kick for the last 6 months (I've gone through 10 of her books, with 2 more to-be-read currently on my shelves). A Song of Ice and Fire series is way up at the top of my list.

FAV. MOVIE(S) -I recently blogged my top 100 movies of all times and had a hard time of it. My top 6 are: The Fifth Element, The Princess Bride, Serenity, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Labyrinth, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

FAV. SONG(S) - I used to listen to music voraciously. Not so much anymore.

FAV. QUOTE -“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I have 2 blogs: one that charts my weight loss journey, and another that is chock full of low calorie, little-to-no-fat recipes. When I can make a sig, I'll add the links
  • DATE -2/14/10

USER NAME -sarcruze

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - My name

REAL NAME - Sarah

AGE -27

BIRTHDATE -03/23

WHERE YOU LIVE -ARIZONA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -CHARLES

ANNIVERSARY -MARCH

KIDS -0

PETS -0

OCCUPATION -RETAIL

STARTING WEIGHT -293-BUT I STARTED OVER AGAIN AT 288

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - SOUTH BEACH DIET

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -ELLIPTICAL MACHINE, AND TREADMILL

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -SALSA AND CHIPS AND MEXICAN FOOD

FAV.BOOK(S) - SOOKIE STACKHOUSE NOVELS, BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD NOVELS, AND MANY MORE

FAV. MOVIE(S) -SIXTEEN CANDLES, PRETTY IN PINK, 50 FIRST DATES

FAV. SONG(S) - I LOVE ALL GENRES. I HAVE TOO MANY TO LIST

FAV. QUOTE -"HARD THINGS ARE PUT IN OUR WAY, NOT TO STOP US, BUT TO CALL OUT OUR COURAGE AND STRENGTH"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I AM COMPLETELY DEVOTED TO LOSING ALL OF MY JIGGLY BITS THIS TIME AROUND. I NEED TO LEARN TO LOVE MYSELF SO THAT I CAN LET OTHERS LOVE ME, ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND. BEING FAT DOESN'T HELP OUR MARRIAGE, DUE TO ME BEING SOOO SELF CONSCIOUS. I WANT TO BE CAREFREE AND NOT WORRY ABOUT IF I MIGHT BREAK A CHAIR OR IF SOMEONE AT A FAMILY GET-TOGETHER IS GONNA TRY AND TAKE A PIC OF ME. I WANT TO LIVE LIFE, NOT JUST EXIST IN IT. SO I NEED ALL OF U LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO KICK ME IN THE BUTT WHEN I AM SLACKING AND KEEP ME MOTIVATED
  • DATE - March 1, 2010

USER NAME - neonwildflower

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It's from a song I wrote a teenager, and has been my handle online for several years and across several sites

REAL NAME - Laura

AGE - 23

BIRTHDATE - May 9

WHERE YOU LIVE - Ottawa, ON

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Ian

ANNIVERSARY - 11/23/04

KIDS - None of my own (yet!), but many I love deeply!

PETS - My tortoiseshell kitty, Mia, is my only Ottawa pet. Family pet include two wonderful Australian shepherds (Cooper and Casey), an orange cat (Brodie), horse (Mo), and a couple dozen chickens who share their wonderful eggs with us!

OCCUPATION - Student, Starbucks barista

STARTING WEIGHT - 330

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Not a set plan, but just making better choices, becoming more active, and cutting out/back my food vices.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - None. I walk as a means of transportation, and I'm using a stationary bike to start out with just because I can do it in the privacy of my home.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pizza. Ice cream. White bread. Lattes and frappucinos from Starbucks.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Anne of Green Gables, the Lorax, collections of Irving Layton's poetry,

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Rocky movies, Serendipity, When Harry Met Sally, The Little Mermaid, School of Rock, Dead Poets Society.

FAV. TV SHOWS - Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Nip/Tuck, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Dexter... lots, but that's all I can think of.

FAV. SONG(S) - Far too many to choose. I love too many different types of music!

FAV. QUOTE - "Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"
    Anne Shirley in Anne of Green Gables

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - My mother has just been diagnosed with diabetes, which is especially scary for me since she's much smaller than I am, much more active than I am, and generally eats better than I do. I'd like to get healthier in the hopes of reducing my risk of developing diabetes myself, and also to feel better about my appearance and my overall well-being. Also
  • DATE - 10/26/10

USER NAME - Nebuchadnezzar

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Ah, she's one of my characters. :B

REAL NAME - Leslie!

AGE - 27

BIRTHDATE - 09/23/83

WHERE YOU LIVE - Louisville, Kentucky!

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - I have a cat named Leeloo, does that count?

ANNIVERSARY - Heh

KIDS - Zilch

PETS - See above

OCCUPATION - Illustrator, glass blower and tattoo-artist hopeful

STARTING WEIGHT - 318 pounds. (Currently 302 as of 10/26/10)

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - SparkPeopleness

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Yoga. That which I can do around my giant belly.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Augh! pizza, chicken alfredo pasta, french fries, sorbets,chinese fast food. Not so much sweets, but lemme just stop here. XD

FAV.BOOK(S) - "Iron Sunrise" by Charles Stross, "Hyperspace" by Michio Kaku, "Cvnt" - Inga Muscio.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - 12monkeys, Fight Club, Inception, Paprika, Avatar, Event Horizon, Memento, The Fifth Element, The Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Ghost in the Shell, etc, etc..

FAV. SONG(S) - "Piggy" - Nine Inch Nails

FAV. QUOTE - "FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP" - Trent Reznor (Haha)

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I've never been thin, and yet every character I draw is thin. I make beauty all day long, but have never experienced it. At 27 years old with a youth wasted in Tshirts, jeans and a prison of fat...I think it is high-time I experienced beauty. The non-entity/androgynous lifestyle seemingly forced on me by weight, society and insecurity has got to go.
  • DATE - November 22, 2010

USER NAME - lala989

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Just a random name I used to lurk the forums for inspiration.

REAL NAME - Lacey

AGE - 21

BIRTHDATE - September 21

WHERE YOU LIVE - USA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - none

ANNIVERSARY - N/A

KIDS - N/A

PETS - my great dane <3

OCCUPATION - Accountant

STARTING WEIGHT - 368

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - None, I'm dedicated to a healthy-eating, regular-exercising lifestyle

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Power 90 Master's Series, Cardio Intervals

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - I don't count any food as a 'no-no', but my weakness is rice

FAV.BOOK(S) - Howl's Moving Castle

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Howl's Moving Castle, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

FAV. SONG(S) - Hikari by Utada Hikaru

FAV. QUOTE - "Vittoria Agli Assassini!"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm a science and video game nerd, who has been overweight since childhood. Not too long before my 21st birthday, I made the final decision to once and for all get out of this body that I've never felt 'right' in, and haven't looked back!