Size? Height? Weight?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • i am truly amazed at how differently we are shaped. i'm 5'9" and currently 184. i can wear 14 to 20 depending on how it is made. a large top fits just right, but puts too much emphasis on my bust (40DDD). so, i'm wearing xl. right now i'm 46-38-43. according to the wrist test, i am large boned. so the tool listed above puts my target range at 170 to 187. for medium boned, my range would be 160 to 176. this is the best news i've had in ages. i'll still shoot for 145 though. i don't want to get pregnant at any more than 160, but 145 would be ideal. keep posting your pics. i just love matching names and faces. all of you look great. it is evident that we are all progressing. keep up the great work and have a great weekend!
  • I'm wearing a large shirt today that I haven't worn in forever. YIPPEE!!! I'm also wearing a sweater that I used to tug on to try to make the buttons get close to the holes. I realized today that I can overlap it by about four inches.
  • Wooooooooo hooooooooooo! Way to go! I'm so happy for you!

**Oh, how I love the dancing banana!
  • WOO HOO! Great Job Supersized!
  • that is great supersized. you go girl!
  • Great, Supersized!! What a good feeling!!

Like Star, I'm quite the fan of the dancing bananas!!
  • Way to go supersized! I know how you feel! It was freezing cold today and I was looking for a sweater to wear to work - found one in back of drawer that I had not worn in years - tried it on wondering how TIGHT it would still be...and it wasn't! ...actually fit great!....so I wore it! Isn't that a more delicious feeling than any food?

Froufy