Atkins for Life Kit

• Howdy folks!
    Tonight I got The Essential Atkins for Life Kit. I just wanted to know if any of you had one already and if it was helpful and if anyone wanted me to share it with them I'd be happy to do so. It comes with menus, recipes, carb counters all kinds of stuff so let me know if you are interested in my sharing the stuff that's in it in a thread.

Jamie
  • Hi Jamie!

I would love for you to share this info with us! I had never even heard of it before!!!
  • I would like for you to share the info also. Thanks Jamie!
  • I am interested also!
    ****, Never heard of this? Would very much like to hear about it.
  • Yes, Jamie!! Share away!!

Thanks,
    Jina
  • Hi Maybe I missed something Did you share your kit? I never saw anything Thank You
  • Sorry! No, not yet, when I get back from my trip I'll post some stuff.
  • I would love to share it with you, I am trying to lose 25lbs of baby weight and I am desperate and depressed over my inability to lose my weight, I am trying the adkins diet and 1st week lost 4.5lbs, but gained it all back next week, any help would be appreciated.............Thanks, Pattie
  • I've seen the kits but have never bought one, I've just been going by "the book" for now. Please feel free to share any and all info
  • Boy that must be a long trip!
    I think we would all love to hear about your kit.
    thanks
    cathy
  • Jamie's been MIA for quite a while now. Does anyone know if she's ever going to make it back to the forum?

Angel-Eyes - didn't you update us on this once?
  • I've seen the kits in the stores also. I haven't bought one. Was wondering if it paid to. I'll be interested in reading this
  • Jamie: Where on earth have you been?