Did anyone SEE.....

• the article today on cnn.com about SBD?
    I think the nutritionist kind of gives it a bad rap, but I still believe and am gonna keep on keepin' on!!!
    jenyne
  • I didn't see it, but I will tell you that this program works for me and I am sticking to it
  • Me too. I didn't see the program, but can imagine. I love the fact that I don't have to count, write, weigh, all day long. Just follow the food list and be reasonable with portions. All that bohters me is that my DH is losing faster than I am. Lizzie
  • Lizzie, my husband is losing faster than me, also, and I outweigh him by 60 pounds! He only has a bit to lose, like 15 pounds. He's lost 7 and we are on Day 13 of Phase 1. I've lost 5. That is actually a bit better than I expected, since I switched over from Atkins-ish eating, I had lost most of my water weight I think.

I don't care about the bad raps either. It took me 2 months to lose 2 pounds on Atkins, and less than 2 weeks and I have doubled the whole 2 months with this plan. I can FINALLY lose weight, and I feel great.
  • If this can help us get healthy, then the heck with others views.

WE are intelligent women and wouldn't let a diet ruin our health.

Horray for SBD.

Marcie
  • For some strange reason I think men always lose faster than us girls.
  • Today is day 5 for us and my hubby has lost 4 lbs and I have lost 3. I am positive and optimistic....there will always be nay-sayers..
    jenyne