DaVinci Sugar Free Syrups...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay,

As I posted, the DaVinci warehouse is not far from where I live - especially in relation to most of you out there. They have a will-call area that I'm thinking about using.

It looks like from their website that you can order directly from them - that might be easier.

http://www.davincigourmet.com/page.php?page=729
  • You hit a nerve !!!!

How many carbs in the sugar free stuff. I'm looking at the vanilla and hazelnut, gingerbread and german chocolate ??

OH LORDY, I Think I just wet my pants ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

These sound to good to be true LOLOLOL....
  • Oh, and fullfig - they will ship to APO addresses, but you have to call them on their 800 number. They aren't set up to do it online yet.

Let me know if you want some help with that.
  • thanks, storybookmama. i just ordered some some sf syrups from nature's flavors. they are cheaper than davinci and hope that they taste as good. jennifer 3fc had recommended that site. supersized is ordering now. free shipping for orders over $35. a quart size is $6 for some and $6.39 for others. i ordered chocolate-caramel, chocolate-hazelnut, chocolate-mint, butterscotch, and pralines.
  • OK. This may be a silly question... but, what can you do with these sf syrups? Add them to coffee?
  • Here are some syrup ideas for you jdoggmartin:

1. Coffee
    2. Snow cones!
    3. Desserts

I know there are more. Anyone have suggestions?
  • I just ordered 4 of them from www.naturalflavors.com. Chocolate, Banana, Orange and Lemon-Lime. I am going to add the chocolate and banana to my Atkins Vanilla shake (the chocolate shakes taste horrible) and the orange and lemon-lime I will add to my water or to club soda for a fruit tasting drink!

I can't wait.

Thanks for the tip!
  • I mix them in with whipped cream....or now that I eat yogurt once in a while...add some flavor to the plain full fat yogurt. Very yummy!

Froufy
  • In addition to coffee and tea, I've used them in heavy whipping cream. They are yummy. I'm gonna try them in a vanilla protein shake. The possibilities are endless. The naturesflavors site provides some recipes and customer ratings.

jane8760, they also had some flavorings just for water that I was gonna order until I read some of the customer ratings. I have tried adding davinci vanilla to water but it was a little weird. Let me know how your flavors work with the club soda.

I ordered chocolate-caramel, chocolate-mint, chocolate-raspberry, chocolate-hazelnut, butterscotch and pralines. ...yummy
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by supersized
    I ordered chocolate-caramel, chocolate-mint, chocolate-raspberry, chocolate-hazelnut, butterscotch and pralines. ...yummy
    Hey Sup !!! can I suggest trying the chocolate ?? HAAAAA!!! I'm coming over to your house, what time's the party

I showed my DH the site and he was like WHOAH MAMA!!!

I was thinking about putting the flavors in CHEESECAKE!!!
    Maybe like make the batter, separate it in two and having two layers w/different flavors, maybe one bananna, one chocolate....the possibilities are ENDLESS !! ROFL !

Orange flavor Chicken or Pork
  • Come on over Leens we'll have a chocolate fest. Haha! I couldn't believe that there were so many flavors available-70, I think.

It might taste alright on the pork rinds drizzled in butter that everyone has been raving about. I only have the hot and spicy rinds in my cupboard right now.

THe long term success of this plan for me is to find a way to substitute some of the things that I miss terribly.
  • I also like using cherry, vanilla, or chocolate in my caffeine free diet cokes. They make great fountain drinks!
  • Well I did it, I ordered German Chocolate Cake, French Vanilla and Toasted Hazelnut, hubby ordered Orange (he's so boring lololol).

CAN'T WAIT !!!

I think I'm gonna take a bath in the German Chocolate Cake one
  • Leens...how decadent. Maybe hubby will become more "unboring" once he's sees you dripping wet w/sf chocolate sauce running down your body?

Froufy
  • Froufy one can only hope so