I think I'll KEEP him!!!

• just wanted to share this little story about my husband. I often make fun of him for being cheap, cheap, cheap! and being a man he can be a royal pain in the arse!

Yesterday, he was on jury duty and was home earlier than usual. I wanted to watch Dr. Phil. A guest on Dr. Phil mentioned that he had lost 29 pounds.

I said, "that's how much more I want to lose." Husband turned to me and said "HOW!"

needless to say, I was a little po'd. But I calmly said, "well, I will increase my exercise and decrease my eating."

his eyes got big and he said, "no, no that's not what I mean, I meant where would you lose 30 pounds from!"

GOTTA LOVE HIM FOR THAT ONE!!! and the best thing of all, he was serious.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it and said, after 23 years you finally said the right thing at the right time!

please note, I still weigh over 200 pounds, but my husband does not see me as "chubby" he thinks I'm one of the most beautiful women in the world like I said, gotta love him

am I bragging? Yea, I think I am.......I just love that man, and I thank the good Lord above for him everyday
  • debkay

i have tears in my eyes

i guess dh's are full of surprises

i started at 368 is 200 really possible how long ago was your surgery? and congratulations
  • <sigh> after all you two have been through.. what a wonderful man!!!!!!! can we clone him????? i need a good one... peachie thinks nobody is good enough for me... <bigger sigh!!!!>
  • It's not bragging and you got him. KEEP HIM He is a keeper. Love Grammy
  • i dont want to keep him but could i borrow him??? Maybe he could teach my hubby? LOL did you give him a treat for good behavior?
  • What a sweety, lol