Because I love you all!

• October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So I remind you all and you need to remind the important ladies in your life that October 17th is National Mammography day. And you guys need to remember too 1,300 men a year are diagnosed with Breast Cancer.

Nuff said! www.nbcam.org

Love,
    Miss Chris
  • There is no cure, only prevention & detection. Please everyone do the BSE. Or have a friend help you.
  • I agree. I lost my mom to breast cancer and I'm very diligent in doing the exams!! If I do get it, I want to catch it EARLY. So should every one else!!
  • SO WHO HAS SCHEDULED THEIR MAMMOGRAM OR DONE THEIR BSE THIS MONTH?

Miss Chris
  • Moi!
  • me!
  • I followed SPF's advice and had a friend help!

Also, tomorrow is BCA Denim Day! My workplace is participating by allowing us to wear jeans for a $5 donation.
  • Just got done with my mammogram!

The technician is doing the Dr. Phil Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge, and has gone from over 300 to under--can't remember exactly, but she was happy. So we shared weight loss stories. Frankly, it was nice having a tech who wasn't a size 5 handling my boobs! I know, I know, I shouldn't discriminate against thin people. . .
  • Excellent Jessica and Sheila!

Did Lee Denim Days at my work 2 years in a row. But now they have turned every Friday into Denim Days for charity.

Miss Chris
  • Wait, wait, wait, someone else touches your boobs for a mammogram? I thought they just slammed them in a freezer door?