Health is the key

• Hello everybody,
    My objective here is to share my experience without giving lessons because the difficulties are real otherwise we would all be perfect and above all in good health. I humbly share with you here books that can literally change your life, it changed mine and the perception of food.
    Different authors are great human persons who helped many many people to understand many many thing about food.
    And you can also continue to listen to books that will help you move forward.
    Please trust and believe me, all is about living well with ourselves.
    Hope you the best !
  • Health is the key!
    Hello,
    I would like to have an audience to know who could be interested to exchange about what they are looking for. may be yes, it's necessary to loose weight but also to listen ourself and our body. External aspects could have impacts in our lives and may be it's important for you to talk about all thoses things and find solutions.
  • It's cool to hear how they've made such a positive impact on your life.
  • Hi) I would love to take your information) I think it would be helpful to me
  • I like your dedication to helping others. I've been dealing with weight loss for a long time, and after doing some trial and error on what to do, I'm happy to say I'm making small progress.

Tags

#healthylifestyle, #solutions