November 2022 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 2 of 15
Go to
  • Good night all! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😃
  • Hi Everyone!

Yangtzer I agree, it's the collar, LOL.

Total Approx 1400 Calories +

Breakfast 300 calories +
    overnight oats 300 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch 400 calories
    apple & pistachios 400 calories

Dinner 700 calories
    salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 caloires
    apple 100 calories

Exercise
    30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Exercise
    2 hours shoveling snow
    2 hours digging/shoveling gravel & snow

Meals. (Total 1423 cal)
    Breakfast (230 cal)
    ….Bagel, blueberry (230 cal)

Lunch (735 cal)
    ….Cheese, Jarlsberg 1 (100 cal)
    ….Salad, Caesar (215 cal)
    ….Walnuts 1/4 cup (200 cal)
    ….Sausage, plant based, Field Roast Smoked Apple & Sage (220 cal)

Snack (458 cal)
    ….Hot chocolate (160 cal)
    ….Marshmallow, Yummalo 1 (33 cal)
    …..Waffles, chocolate 2 (210 cal)
    …..Maple syrup 1 tbsp (55 cal)

Cute pooch, exactly how I feel. 😁
  • Think of that feeling you’ll get when you’ve reached your goal weight.
    Your obstacles may seem like mountains too big to move, and in your own strength, they certainly are. But as a believer, you have the power of the Holy Spirit within you. Although your circumstances may not change, He’ll give you His comfort, joy, peace, patience, and strength to go through it. The Spirit is God’s promise of continual help to His weary people.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 8,997

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 3

Psalms 126:6
    He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

The groaning was over. The long nights of hunger lay behind. For some strange reason, the diet was getting easier. Finally, Diane's body had gotten the message that snacks and heavy meals were no more. The cravings and cryings of her stomach subsided. It had been a tough war, but Diane felt she had scored a victory at long last. All the weeping was behind, and she felt a wonderful joy. She knew that plenty of tough times lay ahead, but she also knew she could handle them. With God's help, she would make it. The hardest part was behind her.

Today's thought: When I take it one day at a time, the days fall away as fast as the pounds!
  • Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😃
  • WI: down 3 lbs
    I need a rest!
  • Good night all! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😃
  • Hi Everyone!

DH and I went to the fair tonight and I had fair food. Back on plan tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting back on plan.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Congratulations Yangzter on your 3lb loss 🏆🎊
    Exercise
    15 minutes stretching
    27 minutes elliptical
    3 mile walk

Meals (Total 1952 cal)
    Breakfast (230 cal)
    ….Bagel, blueberry (230 cal)

Lunch ( 732 cal)
    ….Burrito, Lilly B’s Beans Rice Cheese (340 cal)
    ….Beans, S&W 3 bean blend 1/2 can (192 cal)
    ….Rice, Seeds of Change , Brown/Red & Kale 1/2 pouch (200 cal)

Dinner (990 cal)
    ….Pizza, Sig Sel Cheese (990 cal)
    I should have skipped the pizza, but it smelled so good while I was making it for our dinner.
  • Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning before I left for work. Power walked to the supermarket after I was dropped off. I'm taking a break now. Will resume grocery shopping in a few minutes. 😃
  • Yes, it is possible to lose weight, and No, it isn’t easy.
    But You can do it!!!!
  • Default Yes, it is possible to lose weight, and No, it isn’t easy.But You can do it!!!!

I agree!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 8,556

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 4

Luke 15:10
    'Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.'

Paul fumbled with his keys outside his apartment. When he tried the lock, the door swung inward. Cautiously, he entered. As he switched on the light a dozen of his friends and neighbors jumped out, shouting, 'Surprise!' They had come out to offer a congratulations party for the sixty pounds Paul had been able to lose. It was such a wonderful moment. Paul had felt joyful about what he had done for some time, but it was something special to have friends celebrate with him. God had blessed Paul so much. Not only had He helped him when he dieted, but He gave him such good friends.

Today's thought: To gain means starvation; to lose, jubilation!