I'm eating to lose weight, hello accountability!

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Hi everyone, it's been a long time. I'm here to track my food, I'm not that great about calorie counting but I'll do next to my best .

Today (10/11) is day one, I'm 39 and turning 40 on October 14th. I'm a stay at home mom with an amazing 4 year old toddler and a life partner who is simultaneously a big eater like me and yet very supportive of my healthier life journey.

Late breakfast/lunch - Gala apple (109 calories), 2 sandwiches made with 4 slices of white HEB bread (320 calories comb.), 2 HEB cheddar slices (180 calories comb.), HEB Black Forest Ham slices (about 3 servings 150 calories). I also had HEB Garden Salad Blend 75 calories and HEB Garden Vegetable Ranch (2 servings 240 comb.). 1 homemade buffalo wing 100 calories. = 1,174 calories

Snack/late lunch - 2 homemade buffalo wings (200 calories comb.), slice of bread 80 calories, HEB chocolate single serving cup 130 calories and pecans (on top of ice cream) 200 calories = 610 calories

Dinner/Snack - Turkey sub from Krogers w/500 calories, reeses peanut butter cup 100 calories and rice cakes for 350 calories = 950 calories

I ate around maintenance calories today, but accountability is important.

Using this calculator for my calories - Calorie Calculator
  • Hi everyone, weight on start day 10/11/2022 was 337.7, weight today 10/12/2022 336.8. No exercise so far, planning to exercise tonight and I'll update either way.

Breakfast - Trader Joe's Tomato Feta soup entire container 300 calories, cantaloupe 10 oz 100 calories according to the package, Kroger organic rice cakes bag 350 calories.

Lunch - Fettuccine Alfredo half the package 375 calories, parmesan 100 calories, trader joes wild berry smoothie 140 calories

Dinner - Kroger organic caramel rice cakes 350 calories, mcdonalds chicken nuggets 410 calories, mcdonalds barbecue sauce 45 calories, mcdonalds cheeseburger 300 calories.

Total for the day- 2,470 calories
  • Howdy-do neighbors! I should have started tracking earlier in the day so sadly my numbers might be a liiiiittle off but I'll do the best I can. No weigh in because I haven't slept much, but by how tight my shorts are, I'm going to guess I haven't lost 100 lbs overnight , but I will battle on regardless.

Breakfast/Lunch - Jalapenos (4 total and not counting the calories of the peppers), stuffed with a mix of onions (not counting the calories), cream cheese (720 calories for the whole brick I ate about 5 servings at 90 calories each so 450 calories), colby jack shredded cheese from heb (I used about 400 calories worth and consumed maybe 250 calories), homemade BACON (I normally like the Hormel Natural but my mom cooked some thick bacon and gave me a bit, I'd guess about 200 calories worth was consumed) . I also had some fettuccine alfredo my daughter didn't eat last night (I have a serious issue with wasting food, many times to my own detriments weight wise) calories for the alfredo fettuccine is about 400 with cheese added and some HEB Garden Vegetable Ranch at 180 calories for 3 tablespoons.
    Last but not least I finished off my delicious Kroger Organic Salted Caramel rice cakes (highly recommend the whole bag is 350 calories, I ate maybe 200 calories worth) and 1 reese cup for 85 calories. So I consumed around 1,765 calories just for these 2 meals.

Snacks and Dinner - Pear 100 calories (yummy), reese's peanut butter cup 85 calories, sandwich (with 2 slices of bread for 120 calories, ham slices 75 calories, slice of cheddar 90 calories, garden salad mix w/like 15 calories a serving so I don't really care , heb garden vegetable ranch 1 1/2 servings for 180 calories. I also had cake 300 calories, single serve heb chocolate ice cream cup for 140 calories, homemade buffalo wings covered in heavy whipping cream/butter/seasoned salt/pepper in airfryer 1,000 calories and buffalo wild wings mango habanero sauce 350 calories, and lastly ranch 350 calories.

Exercise - 1 mile walk with Leslie Sansone and my high energy toddler lol.

Today is my last day of my 30's I turn 40 tomorrow on the 14th so I plan to celebrate (read:eat a lot) over the weekend. I don't plan to weigh until around October 21st.
  • Aloha! Today I'm 40 years old, super excited to have dinner with my friends later at this Japanese restaurant called Gyu Kaku, I plan on enjoying myself , so im logging early. My weigh in today was 334.5 so around 3.2 down from where i started a few days ago. Let me enjoy my water weight loss d@mmit.

Breakfast - organic pear 100 calories, Red Baron French Bread Pizza 380 calories (not bad). Cake 600 calories and ice cream 140 calories.

Lunch- trader joes frozen steel cut oatmeal 300 calories for the whole box (2 servings), 1 gala apple 109 calories, sandwich (2 slices of bread 120 calories, ham 100 calories, cheese 90 calories)

Dinner at Gyu Kaku's - all the calories, or to be more precise around 3,000 because i want a drink or 2 thank you, ttys!
  • i like it , eating to lost weight well i am a person who eat but still skinny
  • Hi Candidcamster! I'm so glad to see you back here. Never give up!!
  • Quote: Hi Candidcamster! I'm so glad to see you back here. Never give up!!
    Thank you so much!! I am happy and proud to be back!
    Thank you Paul I appreciate it!

Well Howdy partners, today is 10/15/2022 I didn't weigh in, yesterday was the BEST birthday, I'd had dinner with my hubby, one of my besties, her partner, and 2 new friends (an awesome couple) at Gyu Kaku Japanese Grill and it was so much fun.

Breakfast - Trader Joe's Steel Cut Frozen Oatmeal 300 calories for the whole box, a pear 100 calories, Salad 45 calories, dressing 240 calories

Lunch - 2 sandwiches (280 for 4 slices of bread, 180 for 2 slices of cheese and 200 for ham) and bag of store brand "doritos" 400 calories.

Snacks - Banana 135 calories & HEB chocolate single serving cup 130 calories and pecans (on top of ice cream) 200 calories

Dinner - a little fried Okra (150 calories?), a few bites of Red Baron French Bread Pizza (150 calories), homemade bacon cheeseburger (bread 140 calories, cheese 60, onions 15, bacon 70, burger 500)
  • Hey everyone, I went ahead and weighed in today just to be nosy and I came in at 334.6, I'm good with that weight (for now ) because I've been eating good (lots of food, and lots of healthier choices). That said here's what I've eaten/plan to eat today...

Breakfast - 2 sandwiches (320 calories for the bread, 180 calories for the cheese, 200 calories for the ham, 200 calories for the mayo and some low calorie mild jalapeņos in a jar). I also had a banana, pear and pomegranate (all 3 fruits around 500 calories)

Lunch/Dinner/Snacks - homemade bacon alfredo (around 800 calories), sour punch kids 210 calories, chips 570 calories, a bag of caramel rice cakes 350 calories.

I want to be transparent with the hope of helping myself and others, I felt bad posting all of this extra food, but it's my truth and I love these quotes -
    If you lick it, Bic it.
    If you bite it, write it.
    If you snog it, log it (I made this one up, ignore me )
  • Konnichiwa! My weigh in was 334.4 which is .2 down from yesterday which makes me happy because as reported I've been eating extra food. Here's what I've eaten so far today...

Breakfast - 2 Sandwiches made with 4 slices of bread for 280 calories, ham for 200 calories, cheese for 180 calories, mayo packet for 100 calories and some sliced jalapeņos. I also had a banana and pear for 250 calories combined.

lunch/snack - chocolate cupcake from heb 380 calories and vanilla heb ice cream 140 calories and Alfredo bacon broccoli for 700 calories

Dinner/snacks - 1 whole bag of kroger organic salted caramel rice cakes 350 calories, homemade buffalo wings covered in mango habanero sauce from buffalo wild wings, ranch dressing 1,000 calories.
  • Hey everyone, I came in at 334.7 lbs today, just started my TOM on the 17th of October (after skipping September, mentioning this because it can affect my weigh ins).

Breakfast- (3) eggs 210 calories, 1 pat of butter 100 calories, slice of bread 70 calories, slice of American cheese 60 calories, whole milk 4 oz. 70 calories. Salted Caramel Rice cakes 350 calories.

Dinner - Buffalo Wild Wings 1,100 calories and ranch 400 calories

Snack - Please add a Smores cookie from Crumble, I ate about 60-75% of it, thank you! 480 calories.
  • Bonjour everyone, my weigh in (after eating and drinking because I was going to skip it but said "what the hay") was 334.5 lbs. My family and I partook in the Buffalo Wild Wings b1g1 deal, so we had wings for dinner last night, I had them for late breakfast/lunch and going to have them for dinner too . , hehe .

Breakfast - 9 buffalo wings from BWW in Medium flavor 1,000 calories, Bai drink 10 calories, Kroger Organic rice cakes 350 calories for the whole bag.

Snacks - Doritos Flamas 400 calories, Katy's Pecan Praline from Walgreens 240 calories, mom's homemade barbecue ribs 660 calories
  • Hey everyone, weighed in at 331.9 wow, I'm thankful.
    I plan to update later because I haven't eaten yet, and note I ate part of a grilled cheese last night I forgot to log.

Breakfast- large beef quesadilla (sp?) From an authentic Mexican restaurant, churros and sauce

Dinner and snacks- pomegranate organic soda from Safeway 400 calories, leftover large burger we got our daughter that she didn't want also from the Mexican restaurant, jelly beans, apple tart and some chocolate ice cream. Naughty huh? Back to healthier eating choices tomorrow. ETA - homemade mango habanero wings and ranch dressing.
  • Good evening, I'm present! lol I stayed up very, very late, and woke up late. I have decided to avoid the scale until either Halloween/November 1st. In the meantime here's my food for the day:

Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks - Last night I made homemade buffalo wings for my partner, he couldn't finish them all so I put them in the fridge and I ate them today, I'm going to say they were around 800 calories. Ranch dressing to go with the wings around 240 calories. Italian pomegranate soda (I know, I won't be buying it again soon, I just couldn't resist...ok maybe I could have but I didn't want to! lol) 300 calories. Kroger organic white cheddar rice cakes for 350 calories.

Dinner/Snacks - homemade bacon cheeseburger, 2 sandwiches with cheese, mayo ham and onions. Yogurt smoothie from Trader Joe's and jelly beans from Trader Joe's.
    Quick note for self- yesterday I met 2 nice moms and their tots for playdates with my munchkin (her b-day is around the corner, we are last minute planning the party/get together) one, at the park and one at the pet store. Thinking about the nice park as suggested by mom in pet store.
  • wannabehealthy and candidcamster well hello Ladies, it’s been a really long time. I’m visiting my Mom and was on FB reading some before and after goal stories and decided to see who’s still here. 😊 How have you been?
  • Hi everyone, special shoutout to love2b150 ! Girl I've missed you a lot, glad to see you're still around! I thought I messaged you a long time ago, but I forget, maybe I didn't send it.

Breakfast/Lunch/sncacks - Pomegranate, 2 cheese/ham sandwiches, Jarritos Fruit Punch soda 280 calories (I know soda is horrible, I ran out of cold water ) 2 packages of cheese 180 calories.

Dinner/Snacks - Rice cup 200 calories, plus butter 100 calories, Smores cookie from CRUMBL , buffalo wild wings 10 pc traditional barbecue and medium + ranch