I'm eating to lose weight, hello accountability!

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • Quote: wannabehealthy and candidcamster well hello Ladies, it’s been a really long time. I’m visiting my Mom and was on FB reading some before and after goal stories and decided to see who’s still here. 😊 How have you been?
    Hey, girly I'm well, how are you?

Hey everybody, here's my food for the day:
    Breakfast/lunch/snacks- caramel rice cakes 350 calories, cheese 80 calories and gala apple . Trader Joe's chicken tenderloins 3 servings 600 calories, salad mix, apple tart 350 calories.
  • OMG I'm disappointed it's been 6 days since I reported, I was thinking more like 4 days. I stayed up all night, eating has been poor, will report later today. Thank you for your support.
  • I thought I told you that we won't stop, I thought I told you that we won't stop! Lol
    I have an update later but for now here's my food for the day :

Breakfast/lunch/snacks - trader joes steel cut oatmeal 300 calories. 2 sausages 280 calories, 2 eggs 140 calories, butter 100 calories, cheese 80 calories
  • Ok, full-disclosure: Shame/Embarrassment have kept me from following through with my commitment to my journey. While eating healthfully and exercising are important, so is honesty. I've been off the rails for about 10-ish days or so. I'm back.
    Weigh in on November 3, 2022 - 338.9

breakfast/snacks - HEB tomato basil soup (my daughter didn't finish it from a couple of days ago so I reheated it and ate it today) 420 calories, banana 105 calories, blue diamond almonds in single serve pack 250 calories,

Lunch/Dinner/snacks - 2 sandwiches (360 calories from bread, 200 calories from lunch meat, 180 calories from cheese, sliced jarred jalapenos 10 calories, mustard 10 calories) , salad mix 30 calories, ranch 240 calories, Pot Belly sub half of meatball 400 calories, Pot Belly Sub half of pastrami 400 calories.
  • Chobani pineapple green yogurt 130 calories, Trader Joe's buffalo wings whole package 600 calories and broccoli with a little pink salt 100 calories.
    weight today - 339 lbs current goals: 299 and 269 ultimate goal 175.
    add a Zevia and orange.
    current goals are to move my body, drink more water and load up ob fruits and veggies.
    Half an apple and cheese puffs, I think I'm cooking cheeseburgers for dinner.
  • Weigh in 336.7
    cheeseburger, 1 serving of cheese puffs, strawberry puree popsicle.
    Apple, orange, 2 seaweed packs, chicken spring roll from TJs, planning to have stuffed jalapeños made with hamburger/cream cheese/mozzarella/bacon/onions/bell pepper.
    adding ranch dressing and 2 yum earth lollipops
  • Hi Candidcamster! Don't stop now!! You got this!!
  • Quote: Hi Candidcamster! Don't stop now!! You got this!!
    Thank you, I will!
    Today's weigh in 335 lbs. So far I've had an orange, 1/2 of a Trader Joe's meatless cheeseburger pizza, ranch dressing also from TJs and 3 stuffed jalapeños. Along with a grape zevia. I am feeling blessed and determined.
    add seaweed and 2 yum earth lollipops.
    Organic Rustic Tomato Parmesan salad, added shredded mozzarella, grape zevia, apple.

Got a walk in doing pokemon Go, for around 30 minutes,came home and had the last bit of the TJ's meatless cheeseburger pizza and another zevia, when theaw zevias are gone which they nearly are, I'm going to have them in moderation. I had some Alfredo broccoli as well.

Dinner will be chobani mixed berry yogurt and some strawberries.
  • Today's weigh in 333.7 lbs.
    My first weigh in was 341.7 so that means I've lost around 8 lbs , so im pretty stoked about that. My first goal is 10% of my starting weight, which would be 34 lbs down and put me at 307.
    Just do it!

Breakfast : I cooked 4 eggs in avocado oil with pink salt, split it with my partner while my daughter sleeps. I added 2 slices of Dave's Killer Bread and 3 slices of precooked hormel natural bacon.
    I also have a bowl of strawberries (i buy them and normally let them rot, so im proud of myself), a Chobani Mixed Berry green yogurt and seaweed pack.

Lunch- 3 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, broccoli alfredo, heb cheddar slice, 2 slices od daves killer bread, apple, tjs chocolate bar 100 calories.

Snack - 4 TJ'a breaded cheese sticks, 1 pepperoni pizza roll off my daughter's plate from Annie's.
    Dinner - 3 steak fajitas (homemade made eith pre cut veggies, mushrooms, tomato, sour cream, heb that green sauce and mozzarella cheese) and strawberries (finished them off, they were delicious).

Note- last night I was going to have berries and yogurt for dinner because I wanted to keep my calories low, but I realized I wasn't really hungry so that isn't necessary. I'm not remotely advocating disordered eating, but I have a bad habit of making myself eat something that isn't conducive to my goals. I'm morbidly obese so skipping dinner when I ate well most of the day won't result in starvation. I hope that makes sense, Thank you for reading.
  • Hi Cam!
    Quote: Today's weigh in 333.7 lbs.
    My first weigh in was 341.7 so that means I've lost around 8 lbs , so im pretty stoked about that. My first goal is 10% of my starting weight, which would be 34 lbs down and put me at 307.
    Just do it!

Breakfast : I cooked 4 eggs in avocado oil with pink salt, split it with my partner while my daughter sleeps. I added 2 slices of Dave's Killer Bread and 3 slices of precooked hormel natural bacon.
    I also have a bowl of strawberries (i buy them and normally let them rot, so im proud of myself), a Chobani Mixed Berry green yogurt and seaweed pack.

Lunch- 3 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, broccoli alfredo, heb cheddar slice, 2 slices od daves killer bread, apple, tjs chocolate bar 100 calories.

Snack - 4 TJ'a breaded cheese sticks, 1 pepperoni pizza roll off my daughter's plate from Annie's.

Note- last night I was going to have berries and yogurt for dinner because I wanted to keep my calories low, but I realized I wasn't really hungry so that isn't necessary. I'm not remotely advocating disordered eating, but I have a bad habit of making myself eat something that isn't conducive to my goals. I'm morbidly obese so skipping dinner when I ate well most of the day won't result in starvation. I hope that makes sense, Thank you for reading.
    Hi Cam,

This is Jacinda. I have added you on myfitnesspal under your name candidcamster. Not sure if you are still on that account but we used to talk from time to time about weight loss and I had your number but I lost it. I am currently trying to lose weight myself and my name on MFP is thistimeisit92.
  • Hi Jacinda, yes I remember you girly!! I've missed you and hope you're doing well. I added your number so delete it from the post to protect your privacy I'll text you tomorrow I don't want to wake you up lol.
  • No weigh ins for a week (next Sunday), just consumed Open Nature Mediterranean Pizza half the pizza, chobani pineapple yogurt and an apple.

Snacks - strawberry puree popsicle, white cheddar popcorn single bag from heb 150 calories, tasted the eggs I made my partner for breakfast.

Lunch - 2 beef fajitas and the other half of the Mediterranean pizza along with a Yum Earth sucker and a zevia soda (my cravings were high).

I have a Greek salad I'm thinking about having for dinner.
    Dinner was not the salad, my gf came to visit for a girls night out and we had Rose shots, buffalo wild wings with dry rubs and fried pickles. It was delicious but back on. Plan tomorrow.
    "If you lick it, Bic it, if you bite it, write it!" - Keep tracking, especially if your weight loss is tied into your health, you're worth the effort. If the past few years have taught me anything is that health is wealth.
  • Hey everyone, still going strong just posting late after a long day.
    Breakfast - Buffalo Wild Wings around 12 wings, 2 ranch dressings.

Lunch and snacks - Strawberry puree popsicle, heb white cheddar popcorn, taste of my daughter's chicken Parmigiana and spaghetti. Tj's Apple tart w/ice cream cup.
  • Hey, I'm present! I am operating on little sleep and I'm hanging out with my bestie again tonight, just had 4 honey BBQ buffalo wings left over from the Buffalo Wild Wings the day before yesterday. I added some TJ's organic ranch dressing from home for dipping purposes and I had an apple and a half of an apple (my toddler is eating the other half). I'll report more later but I'm hoping to keep it light because I may have drinks.

Adding haven't left yet but I made my daughter a grilled cheese, a little burnt so i made her a new one and ate the seared one. I also had a TJs chocolate bar 100 calorie. I also drank more water than usual.

A coconut flavored shot, a water , my gf made chimichangas (yall they were burritos and yummy) I had 1. Plain cheese stick.
  • Hello dahlings... Breakfast- buffalo wild wings 15 piece, I didn't finish them all but I will tonight, I had celery, carrots, ranch. I also had a strawberry margarita, fried pickles with southwestern dipping sauce and a few nachos.

Dinner - finished most of the wings, and a ranch dipping sauce, add peach rings smart sweets.

I've fallen twice in the past 24 hours, I'm clumsy as hades first time leaving my gf I fell down her last couple of outdoor stairs and bruised my knee. Second time while showering with this Trader Joe's oily salt Lavender scrub (leaves the skin feelings amazing, nice smell but it's a serious slip hazard) and I banged my elbow area. Ack. One of my goals is to be small enough that when I fall I don't get so hurt.