September 2022 - Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Thanks for getting the September thread started! It's going to be a busy month for me. I have an appointment with my eye doctor next Friday and an appointment with my dentist a week from Monday.😃
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Welcome back!

Steps from yesterday: 5,039

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Had lunch. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes.😃
  • HI Everyone!

No workout to report

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,645

• Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. I'm taking a break from power walking and running errands now. Will resume power walking and running errands in a few minutes.😃
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Power walked to and home from supper tonight. Ran errands both ways. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😃

Steps from yesterday: 12,002

• Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.😃
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!

Steps from yesterday: 11,400

• Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!