June 2022 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 17 of 17
Go to
  • Good night! Nancylmrn, your kitchen is really coming along! I did a total of 4 miles Leslie Sansone this afternoon. I went for three power walks earlier. I also ran errands. I will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • HI Everyone!

I didn't do well with my eating today.

Nancy I have not had issues with the forum loading. I'm not sure why. I do have AdBlock Plus. I wonder if that makes a difference.

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 2170 calories +

Breakfast ( 210 calories & )
    1 Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
    banana 100 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( 1260 Calories)
    chick fil a market salad w/BHF ranch 600 calories
    later I had some "issues" 2 bananas and 2 protein bars 660 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
    salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
    45 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Nancy-I also have problems logging in to 3FC. It takes quite a while for it to load for me and then login. It is frustrating.

Diana-hope things get better for you.

Did good exercising today. Food choices were better but still have room for improvement.
  • Good morning! I'm also having problems logging in. It's very frustrating! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

In spite of the extra calories, my weight dropped. Go figure.

Steps from yesterday: 7,109

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
    June 30

Galatians 6:9
    And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Gwen hadn't seen Ed in almost five years. When they had last been together, she had been very overweight. She had struggled and fought to lose over the years, and she was quite proud of what she had accomplished. She could hardly wait to see his reaction. That was one of the best things about losing weight: seeing the faces of old friends who could hardly recognize you. The looks she got made the fight worthwhile. Their disbelief made Gwen feel she had performed a miracle. Good things truly did come to those who waited and stuck to their hope. God had blessed her a hundredfold.

Today's thought: What I lose today in weight will be gain in other ways tomorrow!

• Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Also went for two power walks. Ran errands both times. Will go for another power walk later on this afternoon. My sister gets here sometime this afternoon. Friends of hers are picking her up at the airport in Buffalo.
  • Ciecie-how nice to be able to see and visit with your sister. . Have a great time.

Diana- funny how that works when you eat more and weigh less. It has happened to me before too and I could never figure out how it happened, just glad it did.

Exercised good today. Sort of a hazy , cool, sleepy type of day. Pulled weeds for a while too.
  • Good evening! SinaRose, I'll have a good time! Mary and I went out to supper tonight. We walked both ways. Mary's gone to get the car she's borrowing. My fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1490 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 Calories)
    2 protein bars 500 calories

Dinner ( 680 Calories)
    Evol chicken enchilada bake 380 calories
    riced cauliflower 100 calories
    watermelon 200 calories

Exercise:
    30 minute walk & JS Standing Abs

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.