June 2022 - Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Went for three power walks today. Ran errands all three times. My fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 15,022

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • I have a free day and will be busier later in the week. I decided to start the new month but we can continue here until July. https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fit...ml#post5452242
  • Good morning again! Had breakfast. Got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. Will power walk to lunch in a few minutes.
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour walk, JS Total Body Time Saver, Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch standing

Have a Blessed evening!

Steps from yesterday: 11,533

• Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Good morning again! Lucas and Angelboy, both of you are welcome to post here. You shouldn't be selling stuff here. That's what I believe both of you are trying to do. Had breakfast. Went for a power walk and ran errands. Just finished doing 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will have lunch in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Ciecie It looks like those two are gone!

Check-In: 45 minute walk

Have a blessed evening!
  • Good morning! I'm glad those two are gone! They probably didn't like being nailed to the wall! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.

Steps from yesterday: 7,109

• Good afternoon! Had breakfast and lunch. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Went for two power walks and ran errands this morning. Will go for another power walk later on this afternoon.
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: 30 minute walk & JS Standing Abs

Have a Blessed evening!