May 2022 - Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Yay for getting it all done, Ciecie!

Steps from yesterday: 8,832

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Went for three power walks today including to a friend’s home for dinner tonight. My friend’s daughter, who is also a friend, and I went to our local cemetery to see my parents graves. 😁🌺😷❤️

Steps from yesterday: 8,708

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!
  • Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: JS Poise & Grace and 1 hour outdoor walk (temps have been really nice)

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Power walked and ran errands this afternoon. Watched I Remember Mama on my TCM app. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🌺😷❤️

Ciecie I'm glad your friend was able to go with you.

Steps from yesterday: 11,043

• Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Had breakfast. Power walked and ran errands. Had lunch. Will go for another power walk in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: JS Core Control and CS Unlock Feet & Ankles & Calves

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. Ran errands both ways. Watched A League of Their Own on AMC on Demand tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🌺

Steps from yesterday: 8,289

• Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Had breakfast. Went for a power walk and ran errands. Will power walk to my volunteer job in a few. 😁🌺😷❤️

I have a hair apt. and few other things to do today. We are also getting rain today. We'll see about a workout later. It may or may not happen.

Steps from yesterday: 4,365