April 2022 - Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Hope April doesn’t go as fast as March. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🌺😷❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Steps from yesterday: 5,085

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to supper tonight. Will run errands on the way home. 😁❤️😷🌺
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Walking at the festival

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good evening! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Power walked to and home from supper tonight. Ran errands on the way home. 😁❤️😷🌺
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 13,993

• Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷🌺😁❤️
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: Walking

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Went for three power walks today. Ran errands all three times. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🌺

Steps from yesterday: 5,468

• Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️

Steps from yesterday: 5,569

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!
  • Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
  • Hi Everyone! :waveL

Check-In: 35 minute outdoor walk & KCM's Home Gym Intervals dumbbell premix

Have a Blessed evening!