April 2022 - Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: CS Strengthen Legs & Feet 1307

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 6,833

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. Did another 2 miles Leslie Sansone since I was all caught up on everything I had to do. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

I took a church member to a medical appointment at the hospital today. We also stopped to eat. I ended up getting back home at 7 PM. A long day, no workout.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Steps from yesterday: 6,328

• Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to supper in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Power walked to and home from supper last night. Ran errands on the way home. Fell asleep in front of the tv. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. Hard to believe May starts tomorrow! 😁❤️😷🌺
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Ciecie The days, weeks, and months are flying by!

Steps from yesterday: Steps 14,047

• Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
  • Getting us started on the new month: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fit...come-here.html
  • Good night! Power walked to and home from church tonight. Went for two other power walks today too. Got everything I needed to do done.