January 2022 - Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • Good night! Went for one power walk today. TOO 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 FOR MORE THAN ONE! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😷🎊😁🎉❤️🍾☃️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Great job, Ciecie!

Steps from yesterday: 7,593

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🎊😷🎉❤️🍾☃️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Power walked to and home from church this morning. Ran errands on the way home. I was home long enough to drop off the newspaper. Power walked to and home from lunch. Ran errands on the way home. 😁❤️😷☃️🍾🎊

Steps from yesterday: 10,021

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!
  • Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a walk in a few minutes. 😁☃️🎉😷🎊❤️
  • HI Everyone!

I took one of our Church Deacon's and his wife to their Dr's apt. He just had shoulder surgery on Friday and can't drive, she is legally blind and can't drive. She is my walking buddy and I help her in the office at church. What started off as a simple Dr. appt. ended up with a trip to the Urgent Care. He has been having shortness of breath and pain since his surgery. Originally Urgent Care thought he had a blood clot. EKG, CT scan and a battery of tests later they decided it was inflammation. I picked them up at 12:30 and got home at 7:30. Crazy day!

Check-In: CS Calorie Burning Workout, Essentrics Unlock feet, ankles, and Calves

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Just went for one power walk today. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍾😷❤️🎊☃️

Steps from yesterday: 4,163

• Good morning! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🎉☃️🍾🎊
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Your Best Body workout 1 w/extra cardio

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Went for two power walks today. My meeting was called off again this week because of the weather. Watched North by Northwest and Places In The Heart on TCM. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍾☃️😷🎊🎉❤️

Ciecie Was your work closed, too?

Steps from yesterday: 6,044

• Good morning! Diana, I doubt my job at Environmental Services was closed. Old Navy was open but closed at 4:00. Had breakfast. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😁🎉☃️😷🍾🎊❤️