December 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 5 of 19
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx calories + Unknown, off plan at dinner

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (540 Calories)
    2 protein bars 540 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
    Christmas party

Exercise:
    Jessica Smith Weight Interval Walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. Ran errands on the way home. 🎅🏻😁❤️😷🍀🤶
  • Good morning
    Yangzter, I like the recumbent bike! I think it gives the legs a good workout.

I took in close to 2000 calories yesterday. With my higher calorie counts, I have gained. Not going the right direction!

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, fiber, veggies, vit/min/cal supp., treadmill or recumbent bike, situps, stretches.
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🤶❤️🎅🏻😷🍀😁🌲
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

No gain from the party last night, so that's good. But I am still up from the binge.

Steps from yesterday: 7,059

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 8

Zephaniah 3:17
    The Lord they God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Toni had a dream that she was entering a room where God was. She couldn't really see Him, but she knew He was there. For some reason, He was very happy with her. He was making her feel very good, and she could tell she had done something to please Him a lot. When she gathered up her nerve, Toni asked God what she had done to make Him so happy. 'Lose weight,' was the reply. When she awakened, she felt the greatest joy she had ever known. She had really wanted to lose weight for herself, but to think that God was pleased with what she had done made the victory twice as sweet.

Today's thought: I will rejoice with God as the pounds come off!
  • December 2021
    Good Morning!

Joe: I swim in a 20 yd 4 lane pool. It is small, but I am happy as long as I don't have to wait too long to in. There are longer pools around with many more lanes, but I would have to travel at least twice as far. I like the people here, too. //Spinning classes are really tough and not easy on your derriere... But you get a super workout.
    Rachel: Did you get a new bike? I must have missed that message. Hope you enjoy it. You can watch tv and bike and do wts. too, all at the same time...

I did my exercises plus recumbent bike and swim. I did the ellyptical this time for 5 minutes in lieu of the arc trainer, because I did not want to work out right next to someone else. I am pleased that I can do short times on both of these pieces of equipment.

My diet was a tad off, but I weighed in this am and I am down a little... Sweets are such a temptation... I don't want to fall out of the healthy groove that I am in...
  • Good morning again! Still haven’t had breakfast and worked out but will do so in a few minutes. 🎅🏻❤️🤶❤️🌲😷☃️
  • Happy hump day!
    Good exercise yesterday but I ate way too much. Will do better today..
  • Hi all! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🌲🤶😁❤️🎅🏻☃️
  • hello
  • Good afternoon! Welcome Pestryak! Went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. Decided not to take the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands this afternoon. It’s too cold out. 🎅🏻❤️🤶☃️😷🌲😁
  • Good day to all
    Had a big gain on Tuesday morning (2.5 unknown cause) but today down .8 so what ever it was it is going back down but still up 3lb since Dec 1
    WO made it to the gym this am, 30-35 min treadmill with 3 speed walk, 2 min jogs for 30 min then 5 min cool down. Then moved to some of the machines for inner/outter thighs, hamstring then ab work.

yangzter I/we don't care for squash which is a winter veggies but we do like cauliflower, broccoli, then of course onions, peppers, carrots all work well in the meals I make.

Today I am doing a cross between a sheppard pie and chicken pot pie LOL. I have a chicken breast to cook once it is chopped in bite size pieces, add some peas, carrots and onions then thicken a sauce. Top with my leftover scalloped potato and broil until brown and crispy. Ta Da dinner. One skillet dinner I hope. I will keep you updated.
  • Good afternoon again! Just got out of the shower. Probably won’t be going for another power walk today. Too cold out. 🤶❤️🎅🏻🌲😁☃️😷
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1620 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (700 Calories)
    grilled chicken sandwich 400 calories
    soft serve ice cream 300 calories

Dinner (610 Calories)
    salad w/grilled shrimp & BHF's ranch 500 calories
    1/2 small protein bar 110 calories

Exercise:
    1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Didn’t go for a second power walk today. TDC! 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️🤶😷🎅🏻🌲☃️