November 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 15 of 18
Go to
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

I am totally organized for today! and it is only 10:25am here. I have out all the pots with items in them ready to put on the stove, the serving ware. Table is set now it is just a matter of timing. I can't start any of the cooking of the cinnamon rolls or turkey until noon.
    I am so thankful to still have my mom with us and I cherish each holiday we have together.
  • Good afternoon! Nancylmrn, Cinnamon Rolls! Yummy!😋❤️😋❤️😋❤️ Just woke up from a nap. Went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • November 2021
    Hi!

Nancy: It is so cool that you are so organized! Say hi to your mom from our group!

I dined out with family. The food was good. I had the senior portion and ate a little over half with some pumpkin pie. I am still stuffed and it is dinner time... I think that I will eat the rest tomorrow...

I am so grateful to this group. I have had almost 2 months of healthy eating and it is showing.
  • Happy Thanksgiving ladies!
  • Good evening! Yangtzer, have been missing you! Went to a friend’s home for Thanksgiving dinner. Had a good time. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • HI Everyone!

Nancy Yum! cinnamon rolls! Great job being organized!

Teri Great job eating in moderation!

Yangtzer Good seeing you!

I had yogurt, banana, and coffee for breakfast.
    Lunch we dined out.
    No dinner
    Walked 1 hour for exercise.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good evening again! Considering it was Thanksgiving, I ate in moderation. Watching Father of The Bride on TCM. This is the version with Spencer Tracy, Joan Bennett and Elizabeth Taylor. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Good morning
    Ciecie, saved you a big piece of pecan pie . Do you want it with a scoop of ice cream or some whipped cream?
    Yangzter Gangster!!

Well, I did not count any calories yesterday. And I certainly did enjoy my pecan pie with some whipped cream. Oh my! We had a wonderful gathering of my family and my Mom did well. As Nancy mentioned, just so grateful to have my Mom (& Dad) with us. Will cherish these times with them.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., recumbent bike, stretches and situps.
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Anyone do Black Friday shopping? I don't. I just take advantage of online deals at places where I normally shop.

Steps from yesterday: 10,750

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 26

Exodus 15:1
    Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, 'I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.'

The children of Israel were pursued by a great army as they came to the Red Sea. The Lord opened their way for them, then closed it up behind them, washing away the fighting force of Egypt. Moses and his followers were delivered, and the power of God was proven once more. When we are oppressed by obesity, we can also call upon the Savior of Israel for salvation. The God who led His people out of captivity in Egypt will also lead His children of today out of captivity to fat. How can we doubt the power of God? With His help, all things are possible, if we will only believe.

Today's thought: I'm breaking free from a body of fat!
  • Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • Hi Everyone!

My friend and I were out buying food for the Blessing Box at church and noticed a new ice cream place opened up. She convinced me to get one. So the sundae was my dinner.

Total Approx 1670 calories +

Breakfast ( 320 calories & )
    2 Siggi's yogurtS 220 calories
    banana 100 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( Calories)
    Salad w/chicken & BHF's ranch 450 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
    Sundae 900 calories

Exercise:
    Gina B's Lower Body Circuit walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good evening! Only went for one power walk today. Too cold out! Got everything I needed to do done. Stayed home for supper tonight. I wasn’t very hungry so I just had a bowl of soup. It was very good! 😋❤️😋❤️😋❤️
  • November 2021
    Hi! Happy Holiday!

Welcome back Joe! What's up?

Nancy: How do street tacos differ from regular tacos, if they differ?

Rachel: I looked up JJ. There are a number of restaurants in my area, maybe 45 minutes or more away. I think that the parking is not really convenient at the closest one. Anyway....the food sounds good. Maybe I will try to get to one sometime. It is a block or two from a TJ's.

CieCie: I had wondered if you were close enough to get the lake effect of Lake Erie..the snow.

OH, I have a question for you guys...For a while I used to use olive oil and balsamic vinegar on my salad. I found that the vinegar was "awfully" strong. Do you have the same experience? I don't want to ruin my teeth. I found the same experience with the lemon and apple cider vinegar in my tabouli. I started mixing the lemon and vinegar separately and watering it down before adding it to the salad.

I finished off my turkey dinner late last night and for breakfast this am. Yum... My diet was a tad off today: a Panera asiago bagel and a quarter of a Panera sandwich and half a pumpkin yogurt. I was a little "carried away" today and bought 8 pumpkin yogurts...//Oh, I added some ground flaxseed to my diet...I read that it is good for energy...we will see...

Oh, I biked in the am and I swam in the pm and did my exercises...I went back to a different shampoo and my back is less itchy. Someone told me that showering with really hot water will make your skin itchy. That is a hard thing to give up...especially in the winter.
  • Good morning
    Well, I did not get back on track yesterday. Took in about 2000 calories. Good grief! Will try again today.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., situps & stretches, recumbent bike.