September 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 10 of 19
Go to
  • Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • Good morning, happy Wednesday!
    I'm not giving up, today is a new day and another chance to get better drinking a cup of coffee while boys eat breakfast and around 7:30 am I will be going for my 1-mile walk.
  • Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 12,849
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 15

2 Peter 2:9
    The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished.

Woody had a weird dream. His hands and arms got so flabby that he couldn't reach out and pick anything up anymore. Before him stood a long table filled with marvelous things to eat, but he was unable to take anything. He woke up sweat-soaked and shuddering. It had seemed so real! He caught a glimpse of himself in the dresser mirror as he sat alone in the night. He was getting awfully plump. Maybe somebody was trying to tell him something. He was no fool. They say that God moves in mysterious ways, and maybe that was true. No reason to push the old luck. Tomorrow the diet begins!

Today's thought: I remember when my eyes could be bigger than my stomach!
  • Hi all! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • September 2021
    Good Morning!

Muffin: I did go swim yesterday afternoon...and last night I did wts. and stability ball. Those RVs and semis were gone...

I cooked some egg whites this am. I have not done that in a very long time. I threw out the last unopened container of egg whites. I had them on top of some little pieces of French bread with some thin slices of low fat cheese and EVOO. Oh, I did buy some of those multi-grain flat breads, but I am using up other bread I have first.

I thought about going to the Y this am, but I did not get to it.

My new patch of evening primrose were mowed over...but I think they will come back....
  • Hi again! Teri, congrats on getting the swimming and weights exercise for yesterday. Just got home from power walking and running errands. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • Checking in
    Quick check-in. Still at my parents taking care of my Dad who had a bicycle accident & fractured his pelvis. He’s making slow but sure improvements. I’m doing fine. Will catch up in a day or two
  • Good afternoon! Rachel, so sorry your dad had an accident with his bicycle. Glad he’s making slow but steady progress in his recovery. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Hello to all!
    WI still hovering around 149ish give or take 1-2lbs on any given day of the week. So I will take steady at this point
    WO still no formal or back to the gym until I am done working the fair. I go back tomorrow and work through Monday night then Tue off, work Wed, Thur off then work Friday through Sunday (last day of the fair)

Teri000 sorry to hear you could not get in at the Y and that your primrose got mowed over....so sad
    Rachel1234 I was sorry to read about you dad, but kudos to him for getting out and riding!
    Muffin , you are doing well, it is not or ever easy on this journey. I do IF too for the most part but I found that if I really pay attention to portion control is what tipped the scale for me. I was really over estimating my calorie intake and was frustrated when I never saw results.
    Diana3271 any updates on Miss Connie?
    ciecie will this be a busy week for you?

Ok I am off to the grocery store to stock up on supplies until my next day off.....will check in when I can
  • Good afternoon! Nancylmrn, it’s not been a busy week this week. It was raining too hard for me to take the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands in today so I decided to stay home and get stuff done here. It has since stopped raining so I went for a power walk and ran errands. Will get some things done here at home then I’ll go for another power walk and run errands. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Good evening! I had planned to clean downstair but that didn't get done, oh well, I'll get to it tomorrow. I didn't meet all my daily goals but my eating was a bit better than yesterday.

Yesterday Steps: 10,879
    Fasted: 14:45hrs (4:15pm - 7am) I didn't sleep well and wake up super hungry
    Walk: Morning 1 mile
    Water: 100oz

6am
    - black coffee

7am
    -coffee/milk/collagen
    -arepa and scrambled egg

12:30pm
    -ground turkey. I cooked with a little bit of veggie broth and seasoned with homemade sofrito (garlic, cilantro, sweet peppers, onions, oregano, and Tumeric) I also added Himalayan pink salt, cumin, more turmeric, black pepper, tomato paste, shredded carrots, and spinach.
    -basmati rice
    -green plantain chips

3:30pm
    -cold brew coffee with a little of half and half

5:15pm
    -same as lunch
    -water with ACV
  • Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before and after supper tonight. Ran errands on the one I went on before supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • HI Everyone!

Nancy Thank you for asking about Ms. Connie. In fact she had a scan last week. The cancer is stable. So this is very good news.

I had a small binge today. I had a dental appointment (cleaning) and church tonight so I wasn't able to get a workout in.

Have a Blessed evening!

• Good night all! Diana, thanks for the update on Ms. Connie! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🍀

Tags

diet, weight loss