September 2021 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Thanks for getting the September thread started. Looks to be a busy month!😷🍀😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Welcome back, Ciecie!

I met my average step goal for August. Goal is 10,000 + steps.

Steps for yesterday: 11,505
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!
  • Good evening! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout to report. Tomorrow I have a hair apt and then have a memorial service (church family) to attend in the evening. The funeral service is on Friday, after that I have an appointment to donate blood.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Power walked and ran errands after supper last night. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 6,399

• Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. Will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: CS 907 Ab & Waist

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Power walked and ran errands before and after supper tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

I have a funeral to attend today and plans to donate blood.

Steps for yesterday: 4,725 (I didn't realize that I didn't meet my step goals. I should have looked at my phone. I could have done some marching and stepping in place)

• Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to supper in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Power walked to and home from supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😷🍀😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Steps for yesterday: 14,749