Squats
    Pullups
    Squats
    Bent over or one-arm Rows

and almost forgot one:

Squats
  • Just let me add this comment concerning Excercises;

THE FIRM!!!!

collagevideo dot com is the best full service catalogue to purchase excercise dvds running music/walking music. I have been greatly inspired and changed due to these programs.
  • Quote: Since everybody here is gaining much knowledge from the v. experienced here, I'm going to post my most fun exercise strategies.

Hula Hoop! Great cardio, also works v. fast to slim down the waist.

Fencing - like enforced dance class, it is fun but also hot.

Yoga is amazing. 'Nuff said.

I do these things in addition to the regular BFL workout.

I'd like to thank the following musicians for making my first Challenge much more enjoyable and successful than it would have been without them:

Michael Jackson
    James Brown
    Depeche Mode (best band ever!!!!)
    Hot Chocolate
    Donna Summer
    Cabaret Voltaire
    Orbital
    Fine Young Cannibals (NYC remix comp)

I'm sure you all have some to add!!!!

Now go work out, ladies & gents!!

Love this!! I'm off to work out with a lil Hot Chocolate, Depeche Mode and some hard stuff.
  • I love Squash! I sweat buckets and an hour goes by like nuthin. Now to find partners.... My husband and son are great to rally with, but hard to schedule.

Yep, squash!! not the veggie- its played with a racquet and a lil black ball.

Tons of fun!
  • Quote: you can tweak this to your own routine at home...

15 reps of free weights (biceps)
    20 sit-ups (legs in indian style)
    15 reps (biceps)
    20 sit-ups (legs in indian style)
    15 reps (biceps)
    20 sit ups (legs in indian style)

then i will switch to a different exercise with free weights...

15 reps( triceps)
    20 sit-ups
    15 reps (triceps)
    20 sit-ups
    15 reps (triceps)
    20 situps

i continue that with all my arm exercises. i will do sit-ups to work my obliques, sit-ups with my legs raised, etc.. it also leaves me out of breath, so it's almost like i get a cardio workout too. this works for me when i don't do weights at the gym.
    I'm traveling soon to visit the family for the holidays, this workout would be perfect to help me get in some fitness on the road! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • I have to say since conquering the ability to do chin-ups...I'm loving these. They are my favorite exercise. I also do weighted ones too.