Keto and intermittent fasting

• I have endlessly searched diets meal plans excercises and I feel exhausted but I can across this lady called shay in you tube click that link to see her keto an intermittent plan and what she did. It is shocking it honestly is admirable but Also it shows it can be done it's not that strict and worth the view. I'm doing this now fingers crossed I get results like this

any advice on keto if you have done it at all
    from Lala x
  • I am surprised that we do not have a intermittent fasting group on here all my doctors recommend it. I prefer the 16:8 version works great and os easy. I do lower carb sometimes I do not It still works great.
  • The Low Down On Diet
    Low carbs and high protein is the best approach to get in shape, or so you'll hear from one eating routine master, and he has the tributes to back it up. Low fat, loads of carbs and new leafy foods, says another – and he has the back up from fulfilled clients, as well. A third swears that you need to tally the measure of sugar; another reveals to you the foe is white flour – on the off chance that you need to lose genuine weight and keep it off
  • I tried it but it was too hard
  • I couldn't find the person mentioned but I did find another one that seems really good. Laura Fuentes. She's on YouTube and also online and has an ebook. I need more than just a vague idea of what to eat. I like the 12/12 if and maybe can eventually work up too 10/14 but for now wondering if you can lose weight on 12/12?

Tags

keto