June 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 17 of 23
Go to
  • Good morning again! Won’t be getting much exercise in today. Have a doctor’s appointment later on this morning. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • morning! I really need to get it together, geez! DH bought whiskey last night and of course I shared it with him...4 shots. that is 2 too many in terms of water retention! Grrrrr...

today is a new day...no more alcohol for me until the weekend, if that. I don't want to go the wrong direction on the scale, especially since I still want to lose 10 more pounds.

breakfast on plan today - egg whites, turkey breast, zucchini, spinach, tiny amount of shredded cheddar, light sour cream, green salsa
    lunch (planned) - almond flour tortilla grilled with either bbq chicken or a turkey burger patty, with melted pepper jack.
    dinner TBD

I will fit in another step workout today since I had whiskey last night. Weights will have to wait until the weekend, since I will now be in the office W, Th, F each week. You all have a great day!!!
  • Good afternoon! Got home from my appointment a little after 1:00. In went very well. Have to go in two months for a glaucoma test that’s more in-depth.
  • Good day to everyone!
    WI up 2.0....has to be a combination of water retention and something.
    WO I have spent the last two days shoveling large chunk bark in all my garden/flower bed spaces. They said I needed 15 yards.
    Has anyone ever seen what large chunk looks like and how much space 15 yards looks like. I am exhausted. I know the gain yesterday and today has to be water retention but it is so frustrating. I though I was going to break out of the 160's this month but bounced right back up.

Rachel....taco casserole tonight. I will let you know how it turns out

forgive me for not writing more my arthritis in my hands are really painful right now. Thinking of you all
  • Today was not great eating wise but could have been worse. I slept bad last night and had a very trippy dream. My work morning was insane. I ended up grabbing a chocolate chip cookie from the break room. Too much temptation around my office. Tomorrow is another day.
  • Good evening! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Nancy Thinking about you with the pain in your hands.

Total Approx 1330 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
    2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
    Banana 100 calories

Dinner ( 610 Calories)
    Kodiak cakes granola bar 210 calories
    sauteed riced yellow squash topped w/diced tomatoes 100 calories
    pan seared chicken breast 300 calories

Exercise:
    1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Nancylmrn, my Aunt Jan, Uncle Mac and mom had arthritis in their hands. My mom was in the least amount of pain. Aunt Jan had her knuckles replaced. Uncle Mac was on prescription medication.
  • June bug 2021
    Hello!

Diana: Your caladiums sound beautiful...
    Nancy: Oh, I feel for you. Is there anything you can do to help your hands...
    Tealer: I want to be in your situation/not want to be in your situation. I love "good" food too much.

I did some spading at the park this am. All the plants that I donated are now planted. My mom would be happy about that. It was perfect weather. It had rained and was cool all day.

I biked, etc. tonight.

I need to write out to do lists, so I don't forget to do some items when I go out with my car...
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Teri I know the people who visit the park will enjoy your flowers.

Steps for yesterday: 11,307
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 23

Galatians 4:7
    Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Kerry knew God loved her when she was fat, but she felt His love so much more now that she was thin. She knew it had nothing to do with how much God really loved her, but with how much she loved herself. Now, she could look in the mirror without shame blushing her cheeks. Now, she could hold her head up and not worry about what other people thought of her. Once she had been a slave to her body. Now she was free to be everything she wanted to be. She had once believed she would never be free of the weight that burdened her not only physically, but emotionally, too. God indeed worked wonders!

Today's thought: With God's help, I will be free from fat.
  • Good morning
    Nancy, I'm curious as to what you thought of the taco casserole and what you might do differently to it if you try it again. Lots of salt in that recipe!!!

I didn't do well yesterday. I've had too many of those days this past month. I don't want to even step on the scale. I took in 1930 calories. That's too much for me, even for maintenance. Today is a brand new day to try again.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, need to cut up veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2 supp., leg weights, recumbent bike, stretches, squats, sit-ups.
  • Quote: Nancy, I'm curious as to what you thought of the taco casserole and what you might do differently to it if you try it again. Lots of salt in that recipe!!!

Quick fly by today,
    Rachel I added a can of black olives and 1/2 diced onion. You are right about the salt, between the chips, cheese and olives! But it was good thank you

WI down some of the water gain,.
    WO not sure if I will work again in the yard or do errands. The weather will be cool today but then blazing hot for the next 7 days (95-100+)
  • Great
  • Good afternoon! Took the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there. 😁🍀😷❤️