The Struggle Is Real

• I have no energy to go to the gym, emotionally and physically. I am currently making HUGE changes to my life and it seems to be beating down on my self care. Dealing with a back injury that can only get better with PT everyday but I feel like giving me that sole responsibility to do in my house is out the door. I'm definitely in a cycle, hurting - decide I need to pick up the pace - feel like crap - decide to just lay in bed - hurting. I want my body to feel at least 80% amazing. Any advice?????
  • Hey you...super new here, read your post and it resonated! Recovering from an injury is never easy, but you can pull through it. The sad truth about it is that you are falling into a depressive spiral because of the meds you may be taking! Most of these pain meds have horrible emotional side effects that they don't tell you about....Please don't think I am implying that you stop taking your'e meds, but you may also want to consider seeking some sort of therapy so you can have someone to talk to about how you are feeling. What may actually be able to help you is to do some reading about emotions and recovery! I hope this helps!!!