Steel Magnolias — #4

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Getting telemarketer calls. Ugh. I just let the phone ring if I don't know the number or is not in my contact list I don't answer then block them later.
    Bought more protein drinks from MRC online. I'm getting more serious about this now since most of my stressors are not here.
    Going out to Ash Grove to check on sis's house and pick up the mail. Then stop by Braum's for a chicken club sandwich. Sis wants me to pick her up some ice cream from there as well. Of course I'll eat some too! And stop by to donate a box to GoodWill.
    We are in for a bunch of rain this week, up to 5 inches before it is done, according to the weather predictor's.

Jean
    I get my second COVID shot on 3-27. I'm kinda dreading this one as it is supposed to have more side affects. Some states are planning to reopen before long. Missouri has a trickle down plan in place. The less people that have tested positive and fewer patients in hospitals will be the deciding factor. I literally hate the self check.

gma

• I've been working on the bathroom storage closet this afternoon. Got a lot done.
    We have had some much needed rain today. It was a slow easy rain with a few faint rumbles of thunder.
    Not much else going on.

Hello's to Jean and gma. gma are you okay. haven't heard from you in awhile.