February 2021 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minute outdoor walk and Essentrics Full Body workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone yesterday. Power walked and ran errands twice. Power walked to church. Got a ride home. Will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 11,676
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Goood morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: CS Weight Loss: Hip & Back Strengthening

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning and another 2 miles Leslie Sansone this afternoon. Power walked to and home from lunch. Ran errands on the way home. Got everything i needed to do today done.

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 6,216

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!
  • Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Went for a brief power walk this afternoon. It would’ve been longer but the weather is bad. Will do another mile in a few minutes. Tim, the contractor who’s doing the work on my kitchen and bathroom, is working on the kitchen ceiling now. The tiles for the shower and bathroom floor have been ordered but have been delayed because of the weather in the rest of the country. The local Home Depot is expecting them to be delivered in early March and will call when they get them. 😁❤️🥶
  • Hi Everyone!

Ciecie That's not too long to wait.

I had a weird day. I had plans to get my tax stuff together today but that didn't happen. I have informed delivery. I was expecting a package and other mail today. It said that it had been delivered buy I didn't receive it. I called the local PO but that number had been disconnected. Then I tried the national number several times, went through different prompts and got no where. Finally I emailed them about the issue. I decided to also put a note in the mail box and put the flag up. Then my neighbor came over with all of my mail and package. So I went back out to get the letter out of the mailbox and send another email to the PO. I just got bogged down all day with this type of stuff. Hopefully I can work on the taxes one day this week. Tomorrow is school and I am hoping to donate blood after that.

Check-In: CS Put a Bounce in your step. (I intended to do a different workout but accidentally did this one. I might be walking funny tomorrow. LOL It's a barre workout and I used a chair.)

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! I agree about it not being a long wait for the tiles. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 4,225

• Good morning again! Had breakfast and worked out. Will go for a power walk and run errands later on this morning.😁❤️🥶
  • Hi Everyone!

I am having problems with my fitness tracker. I went through my regular day, did a 45 minute walk, went grocery shopping, and then did a 10 minute walking workout and I have less than 5000 steps. It was stuck at one time today. So my steps are not accurate.

Check-In: 45 minute outdoor walk, Essentrics intro workout, Brand Fitness 90's cardio blast

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Power walked to and home from lunch yesterday. Also power walked to and home from my meeting last night. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. Also will be taking the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there.

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 4,729 (this is not accurate, for some reason my step tracker got stuck at a number. when I realized this I restarted my phone and then it started counting steps again.) Also, yesterday I did CS for neck and shoulder pain. I forgot to mention this in my workouts yesterday