February 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 6 of 20
Go to
  • Why are the posts backwards...so confusing.

To all excited about the vaccine, im glad things are going your way but I am no advocate for them

Nancy, that's why I'm afraid of being hypocritical.. i never suffered from withdrawal.. I knew somewhat of the pain and suffering because i had gotten myself down to 1 cigarette every 2 hours...and I was trying so hard to extend the 2 hour period when my body would go berserk and my emotions just absolutely volatile.. i couldn't stand myself without smoking...so I failed to go even 30 more minutes! Then God just touched me and delivered me COMPLETELY.

I want to give the message of grace and love, but I fail terribly when I'm under stress especially when I feel attacked.

I have a gym membership but don't go because I need someone to watch my kids. My mom likes to go so she can't watch the kids...they are very meticulously clean too.

Rachel, I love resistance training..so on top of stretch and dance cardio, I will be adding more. Got to get this weight gone. My arboleaf shows I have high muscle mass so that is good to work with. I need to get rid of marshmallow belly. .

Larry,, I'm so glad you are on top of that...I love listening to my kids hb. Don't push too much until you know everything is standard working condition levels. Hugs. I know God won't let you go until He's ready

Terri, you go with the weight lifting.. my mom was a power lifter in her body building days.. she never really got cut...but I suspect it was the undetected hep. C she had to battle a little later.. liver is very involved in fat metabolism. She used to work out in the garage with those huge dumbells and ill never forget the neighborhood bullies telling me they were coming for my brother but then saw my mom working out...lololol...she also had a bit more cellulite then most body builders ..again the stress on her liver. So when I was younger...I didnt aspire to it because I equated it with my moms body shape, but dancers were thin and flexible...have you done grande plies? You need extraordinary strength to keep up with that. The cycling is great for the knees. I have to do more couch cycling.

I admire you because you seem like a sweet cat lady but then you throw in weight lifting...

Rachel, I love the way you schedule your mini splurges. I hope when I'm at weight,, im as disciplined as you.. i mainly joined ww because counting calories is tedious and I find myself eating down to the t the exact calorie amount.. i started investigating exactly how much i was eating on my pts though

Diana,, I dont agree you are the last person to teach youngsters about the love and grace and faithfulness of God..

Ciecie, is that bathroom done? You inspire me to go out in our cold and do the worship walk.

Usc, we got snow too. It wasn't really in the forecast, but I prayed for it, and we got it, there was still snow under the car for my little ones to throw snowballs at each other @ 50 degrees here in SC!!

Well, i was sick with a terrible migraine yesterday with terrible nausea.. i ate half my ww pt in ginger cookies and saltines. What I didnt do was eat because of the pain! Instead I wrapped my head with my knee wraps because they have air filled pockets and that worked somewhat to let me sleep. I woke up in spurts but wasn't really done until 730 ...when I got hungry and ate a few potstickers and fruit...and still got a blue dot reward.

Starting to ovulate,, and still in 180s. Maybe i can finally break 180s with ww. Oh yeah...I was 189.2 before bm...but 188.8 after lol. Im dressed when I weigh so might actually be less too..migraine is ABSOLUTELY related to my hormone swings. I dont finish my period before I start to ovulate...my mom feels sorry I dont get a break...

Here's to a new week.
  • Good morning again! Bathroom isn’t done yet. Tim is working on straightening one wall. He said the drywall wouldn’t have looked good if he’d left it alone. Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Jen Thank you for the support and confidence booster. My DH just got his first covid vaccine. He was very hesitant. I am still praying for myself over the situation. When in doubt, do nothing.

Nancy I also wanted to share that this year, my Bible of choice is a Recovery Bible. It incorporates the 12 step program as the devotion part of it. I have had some A-HA moments, so that's good.

Last night: Nothing, steps for yesterday: 6,565
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 8

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

The earliest days of a diet are the hardest. There are times when it just seems impossible to resist the wonderful treats that appear everywhere. But resist we must. The reward comes to us when we realize that with each victory over an individual temptation, it be-comes all the easier to resist in the future. The largest part of the battle is to realize that we really can do it. The Scriptures promise us that when we resist temptation (the devil), it will flee from us, and it will trouble us no more. God never makes a promise that He won't keep. The battle's been won.

Today's thought: There is no temptation I cannot resist!
  • Good afternoon! Had lunch. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1420 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
    1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
    Fage 0 yogurt 90
    Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
    sauteed cabbage 50 calories
    grilled beef filet 300 calories
    mushrooms 50 calories
    roasted carrots/potatoes 200 calories
    side salad w/BHF's ranch 150 calories

Exercise:
    1 hour outdoor walk and CS Shoulder Pain workout (full workout)

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Power walked and ran errands this afternoon. Also did 1 mile Leslie Sansone. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️🥶
  • Good morning
    Jen, I feel so badly for you with those awful migraines . I can't even fully imagine what those must be like.

Diana, I think you would be the perfect Sunday school teacher.

I weighed in at 139 this morning. That's my limit. I don't want to go any further up. I need to step up the exercise.

Today's Plan: 1200-1400 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/min supp., recumbent bike, sit-ups, stretching, maybe chest press for weights.
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
  • Good morning.
    My wife Julie is a preschool teacher and got her first round vaccine shot. He mom lives in assisting living in the Houston area and the complete vaccination will allow her to see her in the center. It has been over a year and has been very difficult for the family. If we go, I think we’ll drive instead of fly. My daughter maybe able to do a college tour at Rice during that time.

ate too much over the weekend but worked out pretty hard. Need to lower beer and chip intake some. I am also wondering if I need to see someone about weight sustainability and getting over that I’m not obese anymore. Maybe the loose skin is bothering me. I don’t know.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you, Rachel.

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 12,781
    This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1420 +
    Weigh In: 194.8
    Up: 1.6 pounds (we ate late last night, went to bed too late, didn't get enough sleep)

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 9

Hebrews 2:18
    For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

When we get particularly low during our dieting times, we feel so alone and alienated. People pat us on the back and tell us they know how we feel, but we know they really don't. There are times we feel certain that no one knows how we feel. Rest assured, though, that Jesus knows how hard it is, and He wants to comfort us, especially when the going gets the toughest. If we turn to Him He will give us comfort and strength in the darkest times. He's been there before us, and He is willing to walk our path with us. When we welcome Him in, He will grant us comfort.

Today's thought: No matter how lonely I might feel, Jesus is right beside me!
  • Good morning again! Usc, hope the COVID vaccine goes well for your wife.😁❤️🥶
  • February 2021
    Good Morning!

I finally biked/wt. lifted last night. Diet a tad off...sundae, sliver of pie, muffin...

Jen: My workouts are really light. Just biking with a little resistance or biking backwards and using some 3 pound hand wts. at the same time for maybe 15 minutes of the workout. I am just glad to be accomplishing something. There's quite a bit of snow on the ground today...so I guess I will be out shoveling later...//Wow...so sorry your mom had hep C...//Good for you, quitting smoking.

Usc: I guess you will have a bit of a drive to TX if your wife gets the vaccine. Hope you get to do some site seeing? Bet your mother in law would like to get out.
  • Jendiet, way to go on the biking! Just did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will power walk to lunch in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
  • Thank you ciecie, my worship workouts involve alot of arms and skip steps...hope im doing as well with this as you are with Leslie.

Terri, Those sound awesome for beginning strides

Diana, im up to a little. Great devotional

Usc, thats one thing im glad the vaccine seems to be getting the elderly to have company again. I hope the trip goes well if you dp take it..

Rachel,, I love how you show how to work maintenance

no migraine, but hormones swing is making me nauseous!! Stupid progesterone. I could probably map out my hormones just by how I feel.

Anyways, ok, haven't lost any weight according to ww, but I lost 5 inches. Im just going to be that person. I lost the most around my ribs...lol..what is that about?

I have a fridge full of healthy ish food and im feeling overwhelmed about picking the right stuff for snacks meals. I feel safe with the potstickers.

Going to try to make mini egg bites...with egg whites, low fat cheese,, turkey kielbasa, black olives...spray olive oil in muffin pan. I have no ginger yet...so might have to do fennel tea or something
  • Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from lunch. Ran errands on the way home. 😁❤️🥶

Tags

nutrition, weight loss