Diet is very important

• Part 1-
    Diet has been a efficient way in maintaining the body requirements...i would like to suggest everyone to have a healthy diet.
  • Yah...
  • Defo essential!
  • Thanks
  • Could you please suggest diet for arthritis patient
    hi
    Could you please suggest a diet plan for arthritis patient? I have been suffering from arthritis for the last 10 years. Severe pain on the fingers, neck, shoulder and leg.
  • 100% agree with you!
  • Consuming more ginger is another bloat-reducing trick. You can drink it as a tea or eat it fresh.
  • yeah..
  • It's not so much the training that's important as the nutrition, because it's the nutrition that helps you lose or gain weight. And you need sports to make your body look better. I've been creating my own nutrition for several years, and I'm still trying to come up with new things. It's hard, but it's necessary.
  • Keto diet
    Best Diet for weight loss is keto.

I myself is currently on keto.

The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets.

It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.

When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain (6Trusted Source).

Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels. This, along with the increased ketones, has some health benefits.

A ketogenic diet is an effective way to lose weight and lower risk factors for disease.

Tags

health and fitness, health food, healthy diet, healthy eating